That’s right, we are finally going to really thrill you with the exact type of hard hitting reading you have been looking for. This is the kind raw, edgy stuff we seek out to share with you. This post is courtesy of ABC News and it is really going to grab your attention.
Now, without further ado, here are 50 Ways to Celebrate Michelle Obama’s birthday.
I have added to the list
51) Thank Reggie Love for making Barack so much easier to live with.
52) Celebrate the glorious proletarian revolution and call for the death of the bourgeois swine, imperialist oppressors.
53) Celebrate “marriage-of-convenience equality.”
54) Take seven fabulous vacations costing hundreds of thousands of dollars over the next six months.
55) Pretend you have a vegetable garden you take care of.
56) Host a “Patrick Ewing in drag” lookalike contest.
57) Pack your kids’ lunchboxes with kale and parsnips.
58 ) Heckle a fat kid.
59) Fawn over the elegance, beauty and toned arms of Aunt Ester from Sanford and Son
60) Give Han Solo a big high five for being such a good friend and partner.