AS A MEMBER OF ATLAS MD, HERE ARE A FEW OF THE BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Personalized care tailored to your comfort level.
- A physician who knows your story inside and out.
- The choice to be seen at our office or at your home.
- The knowledge that you are one of only about 500 patients each physician is giving their attention to.
- Same-day scheduling with little to no waits and extended visits of an hour or more, if you’d like.
- Quality time with your doctor; ask all the questions you want – we actually want you to!
- Your doctor’s cell phone number. That’s what we call around-the-clock service.
- Inexpensive and direct service. We work directly with you instead of hassling with insurance.
So, how much is 24/7 access to in-home medical care?
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP FEES
- Children 0-19 years old, $10/month with at least one parent membership
- At this time, we are not able to provide routine vaccinations. Call to discuss how we can help arrange these for you.
- Adults 20-44 years old, $50/month
- Adults 45-64 years old, $75/month
- Adults 65+ years old, $100/month
- Employer groups with 5+ employees, $50/mo/adult
- Nursing home and home-bound patients, call for details
So, why doesn’t the government encourage something like this to answer American’s health insurance needs? I’ll let Milton Friedman explain:
Indeed, a major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it… gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself […] A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.