A while ago I gave some simple instructions on How to make a DIY Cat fun house. This is a similar post for those who are of the self sufficient behavior types. Your cat will be somewhat grateful for your efforts possibly.
Cost: About $11.98, although it may be cheaper depending on local retailer.
1. 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer (12oz cans for this project, although 16oz cans would be preferred, but I haven’t ever seen a 12 pack 16oz box, so you may as well just get a case of 24-16oz beers. But for this project, I will only be showing the standard 12oz 12 pack.)
2. Empty said box of beer
3. 3 to 11 pieces of duct tape
4. A small kitten named Sushi, or a name of your choice
5. BAC of .14 or higher, preferably higher.
1. Consume the refreshing product of PBR beer.
3. Build the cat bed.
Estimated time to complete: 4 hours if no distractions
She likes it! Hey Sushi!