It’s Too Late to Apologize: The American Revolution Music Video

There is a music video rapidly making the rounds of conservative blogs because it is pure unadulterated awesomeness. If history can be taught like this, we’ll be in golden age of education and understanding of the motives of our founding fathers.

Also, Ben Franklin really would have looked like this if he could have, the horny brilliant old dog.

6 Responses to It’s Too Late to Apologize: The American Revolution Music Video

1. Roy Ryder says:

Thanks to MadBrad for fixing the embed player. Still haven’t gotten the damn concept.

2. Mad Brad says:

No worries, glad to assist. I can’t do all the magic RD can but my basic caveman custodial skills come in handy from time to time.

Awesome video, by the way. Thank you for bringing it here. It gets me pumped. It sure is nice to see stuff like this from the artistic community. This as well as that Keynes -vs- Hayak video make me wonder if we are seeing a new face of counter-culture artistic expression within the entertainment industry.

3. CalicoJack says:

Very funny video.

4. Shawn says:

That’s awesome. :)

5. Shawn says:

You know, it surprises me that zero hasn’t apologized to England, yet, you know, for us kicking their ass in the revolutionary war.

6. Story says:

My students love this video and cannot get enough of it. Have you done anything else similar in regards to US History?