Ok, which one is it going to be?

DC Comics says one of their main characters is going to come out of the closet.  My two cents below the fold…..

Top picks in order of probability:

Wonder Woman: Strong Possibility.  She’s an Amazon raised on an island of all women.

Sha-Zam: Strong Possibility.  Billy Batson “changes” into something else by uttering a few words.  Gay-Zam?

Robin:  Well, living in a Cave as a “ward” of rich billionaire probably has somekind of quid pro quo thing going. And then there’s the “Robin” thing again.

Green Lantern: He’s always shoving his fist out in front of him with that huge ring on ala very Caligula-esque.

22 Responses to Ok, which one is it going to be?

Green Lantern’s always been gay. Batman (*** &Robin***) gets my vote. No one “keeps” a young man around.

“Watchmen”…huh? Bawney Fwank watches men, too. Just Sayin.

2. whosebone says:

without looking at your pick, im going with robin

3. dukka says:

Who the f**k cares. God help us…

I bet $50 it’s Aquaman. Nobody reads Aquaman comic books. This won’t hurt Aquaman sales at all in the long run, but there will be a spike in sales when he comes out. Then everybody will go back to not buying Aquaman books again.

I say Aquaman is gayer than a bag of dicks.

5. Roy Ryder says:

Oh, its gotta be either Plastic Man or Aquaman. Plastic Man is…well, gay regardless of whether he “comes out” or not. Aquaman is a close second, but not the new, bitter, and angry Aquaman but the sappy Aquaman on the 70s and 80s cartoons. That was gayer than a ruby-studded Segway.

6. whosebone says:

gayer than a ruby-studded Segway……….im stealing that

• R.D. Walker says:

I think these guys are all gay.

Click to enlarge.

What the hell kind of a superpower is the ability to turn yourself into solid stone if you can’t move? Or to change the color of stuff? Color Kid is more of a flamer than Fire Lad.

7. rj says:

fucking pathetic political correctness to taken to the nth degree of stupidity.

besides that everyone knows wonder woman likes girls, batman keep robin around cause he thinks he’s hot and cute, and aqua man is queer as a three dollar bill.

If Wonder Woman turns out to be queer, I will just up and quit. I’m telling ya, just up and quit.

9. Tony says:

My vote is for Robin. But then that would implicate Batman too. In my way of thinking it does not matter which end of the crank a man is on. Iffin it happens they are both queer. Is it ok to us that word?? I will take a chance cuz it sure felt good.

“Ugh, Robin… pinned… I can’t move.
    Reach into my utility pants and get my Bat…, my Bat…, thingy, whatever.”

“No way Batman. You tricked me last time. You’re not really stuck”

11. Locke n Load says:

sorry bman, gotta be wonder womyn. she’s ripe for a rainbow remake AND movie.
    that said, i’ll mourn the loss with you, no DC comic movie will ever top watchmen anyway.

oh,
    Avengers rocked btw

If Robin turns out to be gay, then Batman will soon be outed for being a member of NAMBLA.

I smell a scandal at DC Comics.

13. John B. says:

How many more do they need? The Teen Titans have a fag and the Legion had a couple of lezzies. I only know this from uhh watching what the kids are reading. Really. :)

14. BaconNeggs says:

I know they are only minors but Joker and Riddler are both a little bit sqwisssshy.

I am thinking Wonder Woman is an ideal two-feer candidate, but probably its going to be the Boy Wonder who discovers that like his great great great great…great grand father, he is a Spartan boy lover.

15. BrunDawg says:

Robin? WTF,nF?

Marvel is expected to announce Northstar’s engagement to his boyfriend, Kyle.

16. John Cox says:

Call me weird, but I’m kinda hoping it’s BatGirl. Did they say gay or “bi”?

17. DarthJay says:

It really could be any of them…they all get their jollies running around in tights with their underwear on the outside. What normal person does that?! It’s FAB-U-LOUS!!

I’m still sticking with Aquaman. It’s a know fact that gays like to swim. I hate to swim. It just makes sense.

19. vanagram says:

Ok, Caligula-Lantern it is.

The Hall of Justice will never be the same.