An American Anthem

I don’t know how we missed this on April 15, but it is worth not missing now.

Tea Party commercial by an Alabama teenager…

I asked Justin if he could help me make a commercial for my group’s Tea Party. He sat down at the laptop for about an hour and then brought this to me and asked “is this okay, Mom?” After I finished watching it, my stomach was in my throat. Everyone that I have sent it to has really enjoyed it so I wanted my friends to see it. I am so proud! Enjoy!

Cindy

21 Responses to An American Anthem

I would like to shake this young man’s hand. Nicely done

2. John Tubbs says:

Let’s go kick somebody’s ass

3. Mike says:

Pitch forks and torches will be distributed for a march on DC. Don’t be late.

4. Slaphappypap says:

I’m impressed. This young man has it in his blood and soul.

5. AN AMERICAN says:

hats off…great job….are they listening??????

6. Wow! This kid is amazing, I’m 18 years old, and I could do a video like this, but I’m not sure if it would give people goosebumps like it just gave me

7. David says:

He gets it!

8. Linda says:

I have goosebumps and tears in my eyes. This young man gets it. God bless him.

9. Art says:

PERHAPS it is time that we (the American) taxpayers stood up and said Enough is Enough. We need to stand up for what is right and let OUR voice be heard. I would like to buy this young american citizen supper. May God bless you and your famild..Thank you for sharing.

10. Matt Troy says:

Hi Natalie and Justin,

You both know I am your number one fan of this video!! I wrote three of my congressmen over the weekend. We must all from coast to coast do so!
    Visit Our national debt at
    http://www.fuzzymath.us it is scary !!
    Justin’s youtube video can also be viewed on teapartyphotos.com top left. California stood up today and said “No” to taxes!! Did not hear a word of it on NBC, CBS or ABC maybe if they don’t report it , it never happened ?? God Bless us all.
    Matt.troy@sbcglobal.net

11. Anonymous says:

Anybody know what song was used in this video? I can’t play the video on my ipod, but I can sure play the song.

12. Alicia says:

It made me so angry for our illustrious President to mock the tea parties, because he and congress just don’t get it. Hopefully one of them will see this and understand that AMERICANS will prevail!! God Bless you and may God Bless us all and help us through these perilous times.

13. Trish says:

This is truly amazing. It should be seen on every major network TV station.

14. June says:

His selection of historical milestones in our glorious, and traumatic history is so insightful, and caring, it moved me deeply. Thankyou!!!

15. Rosemary says:

This young man gets it, I wish congress would get it. They are lost in the twilight zone….

16. Darlene says:

Wonderful, very professional. Like many others, would like to know what that song was.

17. Steve says:

WOW, now that is a statement. We are “THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”

18. Debbie Porter says:

this is really wonderful and captures the spirit I feel (and felt) when I attended a tea party in Sacramento, CA

19. Dar Ann Krug says:

A great video. Tears came just thinking about how others have fought for the freedoms that we are in real danger of losing with Obama as Occupier of the Oval Office (Can’t get myself to say “P..r..e..s..i..d..e..n..t” as I think he was unconstitutionally and illegally elected)

20. Nick8119 says:

When do we MARCH to D,C.?