Using The Hammy Film As A Pretext For Blasphemy Laws

Over my dead, bloated, rotting body!

The leadership of the Islamic Society of Greater Kansas City have launched an online petition campaign for President Obama to back a bill to limit the free speech of American citizens they deem offensive.

The petition states:

The undersigned Board Of Directors and members of the Islamic Society of Greater Kansas City (ISGKC) urges you to sponsor a bill that outlaws any action that may insult one’s religion.  We utterly disagree with the violence that has taken place and the death of United States Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and other members of the United States embassy staff in Libya.  We support the apprehension and conviction of those responsible for such acts.

We understand the First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights and, as such, prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, etc., but when the allowance of “free” speech incites violence it should be banned.

The film behind the violence that is occurring in part of the Muslim world, “The Innocence of Muslims”, although it may be amateurish, its contents are very disturbing and insulting to the religion and has ignited an already volatile part of the world.  The film is repulsive to the sensibilities of Muslims and offends the religion of Islam in multiple ways; by denigrating the seriousness of Islam, our Prophet and the Muslims in general.  We believe that it would be in everyone’s interest to ban such actions from reoccurring.

Actions as such should not be tolerated as they are very offensive.  The violence that has taken place as a result of this film is very alarming.  As Muslims, violence of any sort is prohibited in our religion.  Those people who are carrying out these acts cannot possibly call themselves devout Muslims as they are acting out of pure rage and not out of religious duties.  We condemn the violence and feel that, in spite of the First Amendment of the U. S. Constitution, action may be necessary to pass such a bill or, at least, censure such actions in order to calm the current situation as well as prevent future re-occurrences.

American Muslims are hard-working, law abiding, and tax paying citizens.  Everyone respects freedom of speech and the First Amendment in general, however, when freedom of speech results in defaming and insulting others and provokes the killing of innocent people, it should be outlawed..

11 Responses to Using The Hammy Film As A Pretext For Blasphemy Laws

I was feeling particularly outraged when I wrote this one. It’s worthy of a reprint:

Their women are nothing more than chattel, sex-objects to be possessed and lorded over. Each with his own fiefdom. Surah 2:156 says “There shall be no compulsion in religion.” Then parents are told to beat their children if they fail to make salaat (prayer). Husbands, to beat their wives if they talk back. Their prophet married a fucking 6 year old CHILD! He was nice enough to wait until she was 9 to destroy her childhood, so he’s got that going for him.

They kill for insulting a war-mongering, back-stabbing, wife-stealing, child-raping, f-king con-artist! Fuck them! If they ever want it here, all they have to is jump. I know at least 4 or 5 million of my brothers who would gladly take up that fight.

Shi’a, Sunni, Sufi, Salafi (Wahabbi), Hanbali, Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi’i, Barelvi, Jafri, Zaidiyyah, Alawi, Alevi, Akbari, Usuli, Shaykhi, Tayibi’i, Mustal’i, Sevener, Nizari -

EVERY SINGLE F-KING SECT OF ISLAM CAN KISS MY PROUD AMERICAN INFIDEL ASS ON BOTH CHEEKS AND IN THE CRACK. FUCK YOU, YOUR IMAM’S, YOUR SHEIKHS, YOUR F-KING MULLAH’S, YOUR AYATOLLAHS, AND YOUR F-KING PEDOPHILE PROPHET! I WILL NEVER SUBMIT!

2. Roy Ryder says:

I officially change my religion. I now have the genuine and heartfelt belief that the letter “M” is forbidden by God and anyone uttering it shall be da*ned. Also, God has co**anded that any ti*e I hear The Letter That *ust Not Be Spoken, I should rob the nearest bank. I de*and that my rights to belief be considered superior to all others and all other refuse to speak The Letter That *ust Not Be Spoken out of fear that I will rob your bank. A*en.

3. John B. says:

I signed it and had a lot of fun posting the reason it is important. :)

I, for one, took an oath a very long time ago. I swore that I would defend the Constitution with my life.

There are built in ways to change it. They do not include sending a petition to a lame duck president with the patriotism of a dead skunk on the highway. Those bare handed ass wipers need to evaluate their true feelings, then consider going back to where a bill of rights will never exist.

This country and the west has tiptoed around the muzzies for far too long. They don’t like it here, they should go far away.

John B – That is frickin hilarious!

You are so getting a fatwa for that!

They deleted your handiwork, John B. Guess they’re not fans of free speech. Who knew?

This was his comment:

Mo Blo     Me, MO   1 minute ago Liked 0

7. rj says:

over the dead bloated bodies of any elected politician who signs such a bill… fixed it for ya Nota, line in the sand..it ain’t about religion, it’s about freedom…

8. Greg B says:

^^^^^^
    Verbatim.

9. John B. says:

Naw, mine involved sheep but I guess they didn’t like it either.

10. xenicalman says:

Do they mean stuff like this?

A prayer for Board Of Directors and members of the Islamic Society of Greater Kansas City (ISGKC) et al.

May a pig piss blessing be upon the pedophile mohammed and all of islam and on to islams favorite Sheikh, obama the 1st, Mullah and Ayatollah of the United States and to all of his minions. And may that piss be the piss issued from a homosexual pig. And a special blessing be upon allah, in whose name you slaughter the innocent for you are the son a festering sow who giveth the pages of the holy koran to the infidel to wipeth from his anus all matter of fecal materal so as not to soil the earth upon which the unbeliever dwells. Peace unto you.

If this is what they are talking about- OOP’S My Bad-sorry bout that.

I shan’t do that again……NOT!!