All you need to know about Tuesday…

The collapse of capitalism, republicanism and property rights came, not because of a Marxist temptation, but because his supporters believe that President Oprah Obama cares about them. They didn’t vote for Mao. They voted for their mommy.

16 Responses to All you need to know about Tuesday…

1. BigJimTX says:

I am at a loss for words.

2. Locke n Load says:

*sigh*
    Everybody, line up for your trophies!

3. Locke n Load says:

Maybe we can counter this. At the polling booths we could give gold stars for voting conservative :)

4. Locke n Load says:

Oh, and if ANYBODY doesn’t think The Fat Bastard in NJ didn’t screw us, see above. He legitimized the touchy feely BS with the slobbering 90 minute photo-op stunt.

It’s a popularity contest. We all knew that. Our mouth-breathing populace just voted the way they’ve been trained.

Our society churns out liberals like communism churns starving people.

We can’t act surprised when liberals vote for someone who seems like their mommy – that’s what liberals want – a compassionate nanny-state.

Personally, I could give two shits if my President cares about me. He should care about the oath he swore. I’m rambling now.

6. Tony says:

R.D.,
    I would like to borrow your thoughts on this topic. What was source of the table?
    Tony

7. Roy Ryder says:

The irony is that he doesn’t give a rat’s ass about them. He uses people like Sandra Fluke uses tampons. In 4 years people will be left wondering why things went to hell when they had such a “caring” man in office.

8. cornbread says:

Give the pacifier and move on.

9. iahawkeye19 says:

I wonder what if feels like to be so pathetically dependent?

10. Locke n Load says:

its soul killing kid

11. Tony says:

Thanks R.D.

We know what the reason was. We don’t need a lot more of this. I feel bad enough without more examples of how far our countrymen have fallen.

Jim: Yeah, that post wasn’t very Plan B-ish was it? Old habits die hard.

14. Greg B says:

I’m going to try to make this my final post specifically about the election.
    Not really a statement, but an apology of sorts.
    To the Founders, Framers, and All who started this once Great Nation and all whom have given their everything since:
    “Sorry. I tried. I really did.
    But I will keep trying. That’s a promise.”

15. dwall says:

Amazing conservatives did not turn out for mitt, they preferred world govf and bankruptcy.

Turns out largest voter suppression was FOX prediction of 300 Electoral Votes and one of the reasons for apathy and inaction

Hamilton Cty, OH went blue. WTH?