Who is John Galt?

Here is one. There are many, many more who don’t announce it on the radio.

A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.

“David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”

Here’s an excerpt from the interview. Click the audio tab below to hear even more from this compelling conversation:

Read it here.

16 Responses to Who is John Galt?

I would not have called the show. It will only draw attention to him. He will be harassed. It won’t be enough that he laid off 22 people, or as he said half his work force. They will drive him out of business and All of his employees will be unemployed. Just as soon as the regulators figure out who he is.

2. MadBrad says:

I need prayers. The big job opportunity I was looking forward to is gone. I’m on the verge of losing everything now. At least I will not have an income to tax that will only be used to support all the things I despise.

I’m praying for God to rescue me from my dire circumstances. Any prayer you offer on my behalf is appreciated. I hope that it isn’t part of his plan that I should continue on this downward trajectory but if it is, I’m sure that it serves his purposes.

Prayers, Brad. I’m sorry.

Sorry, Brad.

5. JCT says:

My prayers are with you.

Prayers up for you, Brad. I don’t know much, but I do know that our God is sovereign and faithful.

Hang tough bro.

8. Slaphappypap says:

That sucks brother. I’m on it for you.

9. xenicalman says:

Brad:
    My prayers are with you and yours.

10. MadBrad says:

Thank you guys. I’m in tears right now but for the first time in a couple of days, it’s because I know that my Band of Brothers and Sisters love me and care about what happens to me. I love all of you too. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be here.

Maybe as part of our “Plan B” we should have a topic set aside that should be named “Prayer Requests”. This is the best and most powerful way we can be of help to each other.

11. MadBrad says:

Thank you everybody. It really means a LOT.

12. JenR says:

Sending prayers your way, Brad.

13. MadBrad says:

Thank you JenR. Once again I say, thanks to everyone. A mighty fortress is our God.

14. BaconNeggs says:

Hang in there Madbrad.
    I didnt mention it but about two weeks ago I had a. crazy dream that you were proudly grilling at your own BarNgrill.

I was there for a Gators game.

Now thats a dream I would love to see.

15. MadBrad says:

You were here for the Gator game and didn’t give a shout? Man oh man, I would have loved to have gotten down there to meet you. I hope that your dream for me comes true!