The plot just got more asinine…

WTF are we supposed to do with this now?

In a new twist to the Gen. David Petraeus sex scandal, the Pentagon said Tuesday that the top American commander in Afghanistan, Gen. John Allen, is under investigation for alleged “inappropriate communications” with a woman who is said to have received threatening emails from Paula Broadwell, the woman with whom Petraeus had an extramarital affair.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said in a written statement issued to reporters aboard his aircraft, en route from Honolulu to Perth, Australia, that the FBI referred the matter to the Pentagon on Sunday.

Panetta said that he ordered a Pentagon investigation of Allen on Monday.

A senior defense official traveling with Panetta said Allen’s communications were with Jill Kelley, who has been described as an unpaid social liaison at MacDill Air Force Base, Fla., which is headquarters to the U.S. Central Command. She is not a U.S. government employee.

And then there is this:

The official said 20,000 to 30,000 pages of emails and other documents from Allen’s communications with Kelley between 2010 and 2012 are under review.

There are 16,049 posts on the Real Revo. Most of them are less than a printed page. This entire blog wouldn’t fill 20,000 pages. WTF?

I don’t know what to say. I will let General ‘Buck’ Turgidson do the talking.

37 Responses to The plot just got more asinine…

Stop the presses…

The FBI agent investigating Petraeus allegedly sent shirtless pictures of himself to Jill Kelley; the same broad General Allen set thousands of emails to.

Seriously. No, I am serious. Don’t call me a liar. Dude, here is a link.

I am changing my novel’s title from Fire Mission Denied to Major Malfunction.

Generals having affairs, FBI agents sending hoochie photos to women, Secret Service agents whore mongering and failing to pay, ICE agents acting like sexual idiots… My our government has become so professional under Obama.

This narrative is beyond bizarre. We are now into the “anything can happen” mode and it isn’t much of a leap at all to believe that there is someone out there pulling the strings of these two women. If so, who set the honey trap?

Repeat after me:

This is my rifle,
    This is my gun,
    This is for fighting,
    This is for fun!

Left to right Bimbo #1 (Broadwell) and Bimbo #2 (Kelley).

5. DarthJay says:

Ugh. She’s not even that attractive…

6. TN-Cat says:

This just makes no sense.

How does the FBI gain access to our top military personal emails?

Over 70% of our military supported Romney. Is this payback to hurt the credibility of our armed forces?

Progressives have never been blessed with foresight and always miss the unintended consequance of actions. If any group will rally and circle the wagon, it is our military.

7. Slaphappypap says:

Does it seem that they know the country is doomed and they do what they can and don’t give a crap anymore?

“How does the FBI gain access to our top military personal emails?”

It supposedly happened when Bimbo #1 (Broadwell) started sending Bimbo #2 (Kelley) threatening emails regarding Mark #1 (Petraeus). Since Mark #1 was a high ranking official at risk of being blackmailed, Kelly called a friend who turned out to be Stooge #1 (the shirtless FBI Agent) who gained access to Mark #1′s emails as a result of an investigation launched by Bimbo #2 based on actions of Bimbo #1. Mark #2 (Allen) just got caught up in the fun.

For the conspiracy minded, nothing here precludes collusion between Bimbos #1 and #2.

What’s the conspiracy? Nobody is talking about Benghazi anymore, are they?

On the other hand, I don’t see the problem here. Obama campaigned on a platform of vaginas, government funded birth control, abortion on demand and a general lady parts agenda. The hook-up culture is at the core of progressive politics.

These guys can receive immediate absolution and redemption from Lena Dunham and/or Sandra Fluke.

10. mare says:

How do you tear down the one institution left the American public respects and admires (via polling)? You discredit the ones who run it.

Why? To soften the outcry when you slowly defund it.

“Ah, they’re just a bunch of cheaters anyway!”

Glenn Beck called this one to a Tee.

Two of the biggest stars of the US national-security establishment and two of the most admired commanders in America’s longest war have been ensnared and humiliated.

Seriously now, how would a president go about getting rid of highly admired but less than supportive military commanders he is stuck with and replacing them with more malleable types? It is quite a conundrum, isn’t it?

2012: The Year of the Ubiquitous and All Powerful Vagina

Question: Why is it that the POTUS can get his knob polished in the Oval Office by a lovestruck, power awed, hormone addled post-adolescent girl, lie about it under oath and stay in office but when a general acts like a teenager with a middle aged floozy, it is the end of his career? I guess I am confused by the Law of the Vagina.

Question: What is the only remaining part of the federal government controlled by and respected by conservative Americans? Here is a hint, it was evident during the Bush years that the left hates this part of the federal government.

If you said, “the military”, you get a shining nickel.

You have to believe that Obama would consider the military to be, I dunno, a threat to his oft stated goal of “fundamentally transforming America.”

I mean, an institution with all of the real power, still admired and controlled by conservatives. Why, that would need to be knocked down a notch, wouldn’t it?

15. mare says:

R.D. did you read my comment? I’m right there with you. Exactly.

LOL!

ABC Denver reportedly misnames Petraeus book: “All up in my snatch”

When I first watched “Dr. Strangelove” in 1964, I thought it was the greatest satire and black comedy ever.

I never thought I would live to see it in person.

Who knew it was a documentary, huh?

19. Roy Ryder says:

Where are the aliens? I mean, other than the illegal kind. The only way this could get wierder is if one of the many affairs occurred with some kind of alien creature. If that comes out, I’ll forget all about Bengazi.

Ace of Spades says, “It’s not a love triangle. It’s a love Pentagon.”

My novel title…

Fire Mission Denied

Major Malfunction

Kelley’s Heroes

Heh.

“Paula Broadwell” sounds like if your dad tried to make up a Bond girl name on the spot.

It gets better. Jill Kelley also has a psychologically disturbed twin sister with ties to Petraus.

Cripes. This plot would have been rejected by the writers of TV’s Get Smart as too far fetched.

One thing is obvious. I live a boring life.

25. vanagram says:

Ok, like I was telling RD:

This guy heads up the CIA and isn’t brought down by a foreign intelligence agency. Not by evidence collected via high resolution photography taken by a drone or something, not by sophisticated listening or detection devices, and not by complex geo-political cold war era ‘honey trap’. The guy is brought down by a damn @gmail account?

That sounds like something they would cover in Spook School on Day #1, and before the mid-morning coffee break.

26. messup says:

Kabuki theater! Simple! “Days of Our lives” by White House Production staff, Director”Barack Obama.”

Sheep being taken to the slaughter.

Meanwhile: 10/15/2012 Dept. Commerce Report:
    #Americans on Welfare=4,300,000
    #Americans on Food Stamps(SNAP)=46,700,000
    #Americans on Unemployment Ins.=5,600,000
    (Total govt. expenditure on just welfare alone $131.9 billion(doesn’t include SNAP or unemployment)

11/12/2012 DEpt Commerce (retained report) SNAP=47,102,780. Obama’s using taxpayer money to buy his re-election.One month increase in SNAP =402,000. This doesn’t include 2009 $850 billion “Obama stimulus.” Ben Bernanke’s QEI,and II. Then
    ‘ol Ben’s TWIST and QEIII to banks, financial institutions and NYSE.

Yessirreee, Bob! Your hardearned taxpayer dollars at work for you…how’s that redistribution of income working out???HUH??? Keep ones eyeballs on Obama’s “left/hand.” It’s a dewsey!!!ShowTime!

27. BaconNeggs says:

RUSH: With all these affairs going on in the military, Bill Clinton’s gotta be kicking himself for dodging the draft. I mean, look at what he missed… It sure seems to me that we have way too many generals taking orders from their privates.

Yep, its all a big smoke screen, but Rush is damn funny!

28. Notamobster says:

Rush is doing exactly what the person behind this wants, in de-legitimizing our military and intelligence leadership.

Bimbo home wrecker# 1 is a USMA grad, 10 year Army officer, and 10 year intelligence officer after that.

Hard to imagine who might have set the honey trap… /sarc

29. Notamobster says:

I saw a video of her being interviewed by Imus.she’s got a hot body. That pic above is terrible

30. Rich says:

So is it coincidental that top military commanders that wanted to intervene in Benghazi, but were ordered to stand down, or have information relative to the events of Behghazi and do not seem inclined to shut up about what they know, are being relieved of command or are being taken out by sex scandals?

Well. Jill Kelley was born in Lebanon and still has ties there.

I am telling you, this whole thing was scripted in Hollywood.

Seriously?

A military officer who is a former member of Petraeus’s staff said Kelley was a “self-appointed” go-between for Central Command officers with Lebanese and other Middle Eastern officials.

So, that’s what they meant by ‘unpaid military liaison’? I just thought they meant “groupie”.

Jill Kelley is an ‘honorary consul’ of South Korea.

I keep expecting Allen Funt to show up and tell me to smile.

It looks like that shirtless FBI agent thing was a big pile of absolutely nothing.

Evidently it was a completely nonsexual joke that went out in a mass email on which Kelley was copied. Sheesh. Much ado about nothing.

36. Rich says:

DarthJay:

True … but perhaps she has hidden talents.