Teaching Your Kids At University…

NSFW Language. This short video was taken by a student at a lecture. According to the prof Stalin didn’t kill anybody.

16 Responses to Teaching Your Kids At University…

I bet the guy arguing with the “professor” got an “F” for the day.

That is some serious scary shit.

My grandparents (personal witnesses to and victims of Stalinist and Leninist atrocities) would like a word with this propagandist asshole…

Paging Walter Duranty. Paging Walter Duranty. Someone is trying to steal your schtick.

3. Frank in Texas says:

Man he did’t just drink he Koolaid he dove in the Koolaid Ocean. In his words the US has the lowest standard of living in the entire industrialized world. In his words Stalin didn’t commit one crime. Now you know how college students graduate as socialists, Marxists and communists. Multiply this guy by about 10,000 and that is who is teaching college students and turning out today’s Cloward-Piven community organizers.

4. Notamobster says:

Not content to have their way with the un-challenging minds of their quarry, they are now completely reinventing history by pulling it from their asses. Down the memory hole, bitchez!

The revolution of the proletariat was super double plus good. Everyone ate well, was happy, and loved the party until evil capitalists infiltrated, crashing the system and telling lies about the heroes of the revolution.

Perfessor doesn’t quite understand Soviet history. When Soviets take over a country, useful idiots like him get lined up against a wall and shot.

6. DocO says:

So this pinhead is probably making this academic argument:

Communism didn’t kill anyone. It was individuals like Stalin that killed people.*

* WITH COMMUNISM!!!

I hate these f*tards.

Revoistas know my daughter, Pumpkin. She’s at the University of Iowa. I pay full tuition for her to attend. The feds can shove their Pell Grants up their asses. She is getting an education.

I told her that observation is part of her education and she is to learn how the moonbat thinks. She is to observe them and understand them. She is Jane Goodall watching the chimps of Tanzania through the forest. She is there to observe their behavior, to learn they way they think and act. She isn’t there to attempt to change them; they can’t be changed. She is to watch and learn so that she can deal with them in her life and career.

Yeah, she is getting an education.

As for this guy; I just have to pray.

Lord, I ask that you help me to remain calm and live in your light and grace and that it be your will that I have the strength to resist hoisting the black flag and begin slitting communist throats. Amen.

9. dukka says:

Sad thing is the dope head college student who’s sitting there with no clue of what their talking about probably got one thing from his semester out of that lecture…That communism and Stalin weren’t that bad.

10. xiphos says:

And this ‘professor’ got this job how?

Just this minute, my daughter told me that anyone receiving public assistance gets priority registration over the students who have parents paying full price. You know, like me.

How I refrain from going postal can only be attributed to the Lord.

Woke up. Still just as angry about this. Farking revisionist history professors. >_<

13. Fubar says:

@RD

so affirmative action has been expanded to include those financially distressed -

Yep. It isn’t enough that I pay for my daughter’s tuition and subsidize theirs, they get to push in line in front of her at registration and fill up the most desired classes before she gets a chance to register.

15. D2A says:

Rom 1:21,22
    Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

Eph 4:17,18
    This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
    Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart

Satan blinds the hearts and minds of men to Truth; both Spiritual and otherwise.

16. Rich says:

So in all his “studies” I guess he never came across this.

Already famous throughout Europe, this text opened archives in the former Soviet bloc to reveal the actual, practical accomplishments of Communism around the world: terror, torture, famine, mass deportations, and massacres. astonishing in the sheer detail it amasses, the book is the first comprehensive attempt to catalogue and analyze the crimes of Communism over 70 years. “Revolutions, like trees, must be judged by their fruit”, Ignazio Silone wrote, and this is the standard the authors apply to the Communist experience – in the China of “the Great Helmsman”, Kim II Sung’s Korea, Vietnam under “Uncle Ho” and Cuba under Castro, Ethiopia under Mengistu, Angola under Neto, and Afghanistan under Najibullah. The authors, all distinguished scholars based in Europe, document Communist crimes against humanity, but also crimes against national and universal culture, from Stalin’s destruction of hundreds of churches in Moscow to Ceausescu’s levelling of the historic heart of Bucharest to the widescale devastation visited on Chinese culture by Mao’s Red Guards. As the death toll mounts – as many as 25 million in the former Soviet Union, 65 million in China, 1.7 million in Cambodia, and on and on -the authors systematically show how and why, wherever the millenarian ideology of Communism as established, it quickly led to crime, terror, and repression. An extraordinary accounting, this book documents the unparalleled position and significance of Communism in the hierarchy of violence that is the history of the 20th century.

One of my daughters recently spent a year in Cambodia as a journalist for one of that country’s top newspapers. She saw Pol Pot’s murder sites.

She was horrified. She is conservative, but that experience brought it home to her.

I would love to take this asshole to Cambodia, uncover part of those pits, and rub his face in the death and destruction that occurred there.

And then I would take him to Russia … and ditto.

And then I would take him to Germany … and ditto.

etc, etc, etc.

And at the end of all that he would not change his opinion.

Leftists are THAT brainwashed and stupid.

Damn … this ignorant and stupid asshole really pisses me off. Because too many of those mush minded students will believe him.

God help us.