White House Press Corps Questions Obama

Here is an pool photograph of the press corps reacting as Obama entered the room early this afternoon.

Groupies galore…

Christi Parsons, White House correspondent for the Chicago Tribune, tells President Obama she has never seen him lose

6 Responses to White House Press Corps Questions Obama

When asked about Senatorial opposition to the potential appointment of Susan Rice as Secretary of State, Barry puffed up his bird chest, put on his serious face and said, “If Senator McCain and Senator Graham want to go after someone, they should go after me.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham released the following statement in response:

“Mr. President, don’t think for one minute I don’t hold you ultimately responsible for Benghazi. I think you failed as Commander in Chief before, during, and after the attack.

“We owe it to the American people and the victims of this attack to have full, fair hearings and accountability be assigned where appropriate. Given what I know now, I have no intention of promoting anyone who is up to their eyeballs in the Benghazi debacle.”

2. RevoGirl says:

Go South Carolina!

3. Tatersalad says:

Obama’s hate of America and whites:

weroinnm.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/does-our-president-hate-america

I don’t like Lindsay Graham much at all, but I’ll give him credit for speaking straight and true on this matter.

Yes, I know, the test is not to do with an opposing party in power, but with your own party in power–for that reason, I give Diane Feinstein a whole LOT of props–but still. Credit where credit is due, I suppose.

5. jacksonsdad says:

This is EXACTLY why Lindsay G and Johnny Mac are indispensable advocates despite their RINO reputations (and tendencies). They now have POTUS engaged in purely partisan rhetorical warfare. No way Obowma can legitimately paint them as “rightwingers” and yet he’s attempting to do just that.

LG and JMac have been right on this all along and the posturing from POTUS only publicizes his purely partisan political position. Alliteration aside the asshole aspires to affront the obvious questions surrounding the appointment of an idiot to SoS.

Good luck wid dat.

6. BigJimTX says:

JD, that was perfectly poetic political punditry. I am impressed.