The predicted impediment to hiring

Last week I had lunch with the man who I hoped would be re-hiring me into my previous position with his company. He had just left a meeting with the agency that handles their employee insurance needs. He had some bad news to share with me.

The cost of employee insurance will go up 21% for 2013. In 2014 the anticipated rise in the cost of insurance will fall between 80 to 115 Percent. Many employers will have a very hard time managing this increase in operating expenses. I have been told that I won’t be hired back with my previous employer as a result.

A personal message is below the fold…

I do have a very good shot at another job and am in the selection process right now. I should know something after Thanksgiving. My Real Revo family has already blessed me in ways I could never have imagined. Please include me in your prayers.

10 Responses to The predicted impediment to hiring

1. Roy Ryder says:

Once again we see that the we, the 49% have been screwed over by the 51%.

God bless, MadBrad.

2. RUDE JUDE says:

Good luck and God Bless you!

Good luck, my brother!

4. Rockheim says:

Good Luck MadBrad! Remember.. Closed Doors-Open windows.. Silver linings and all that. Cliche’s are like stereotypes.. They’re all born for a reason usually rooted in fact.

God Bless and good luck!!

Onward Christian soldier! He is most definitely not through with you yet! When I pray for you, I see your smiling, sweet face. And, you are seeing the face of the One who loves us. Love, G&S.

6. The Apprentice says:

My brother-from-another-mother,
    You are in my prayers.
    Know how you feel brochacho, barely hangin on myself.
    Got my ‘stuff’ & my family situated.
    Ready for wutevah happens.
    I’m prayin’ it’s good.
    God bless you and your’s MB, God bless America.
    Keep in touch!

Buena Suerte, Brad.

Thanksgiving is for giving thanks. After the four day celebration I expect good news.

8. MadBrad says:

Thank you all for those very kind remarks. Knowing that I am in your prayers gives me great confidence. This has been a very hard time for me but my family here has helped to ease my burdens in many ways. You all are in my prayers and are counted among my many blessings this Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Here Brad. This is my way of saying good luck in a way that only you can appreciate.

10. MadBrad says:

BMan, that was VERY special!