Understanding Consumer Taste Tests

Personally, I think McDonald’s has better coffee than Starbucks and I don’t have to pay extra for snobby pretension.

8 Responses to Understanding Consumer Taste Tests

Everyone likes to try to be an expert on something when asked their opinion on a particular matter.

I would suggest they try a cup of Kopi Luwak, get their expertise opinion, and then explain to them what they just drank.

I think McD’s uses Seattle’s Best Coffee. It is good, but I prefer making my own.

3. RUDE JUDE says:

Bman: Ewwww!

4. jacksonsdad says:

Mr. Coffee and Folgers leave mucho dinero in my pocket to buy wine and cheeze at Whole Foods.

5. sortahwitteg says:

About ten years ago, I was going through the Salt Lake airport. Behold! I had never tasted starbucks coffee and there was a giant store. I ordered a cup of plain coffee. $3. I took 2 sips. Blech! Dropped in the trash never to return. I got a cup of good coffee on my American Airlines flight. I now drink Community coffee. Made in Louisiana by cajuns. Think of chicory.

6. fubar says:

we have a commercial BUNN coffeemaker (a one pot job) that doesn’t matter what kind of coffee you use, it tastes AWESOME. it’s probably the sediment from having really hard water or something.

I drink folgers singles because I’m the only person who drinks coffee, in the house. I have good taste buds. The coffee BK used to serve (before seattle’s best) was the best coffee going.

I quit buying starbucks after the first time I tried it, when a smarmy 19 year old told me “we don’t have small, we have venti”. Yeah, just give me the samll one.

It wasn’t even that good.

Sorta – I used to love Community. Turns out I was fooled. As soon as I got to a place that didn’t serve it – my taste buds grew back.

8. Slaphappypap says:

Okay. I don’t want to shock anyone here but, yes I used to be a Starbucks Fan. I still am. I used to drink three shots of espresso everyday. No more espresso for me. Too expensive and too jittery for me. Besides, I don’t want to be labeled a doucher. Drinking from a Starbucks cup while wearing a North Face jacket with an Iphone makes me look like a yuppie. I usually judge those people. I now drink tea.