Remember Schoolhouse Rock? This Ain’t It!

If your children attend California public schools, it’s your fault when they come home a bunch of smarmy, whiny, liberals one day. Enjoy this video from the California Federation of Teachers (union). At the 2:50 mark, your kids can watch the “rich” piss on the “poor”. Literally.

15 Responses to Remember Schoolhouse Rock? This Ain’t It!

1. Trent says:

Whiskey Tango Fox

The only thing honest about this video is that it is made for children, because children are the only group that could be naive enough to believe this garbage. Oh wait, we have a President who believes the same exact thing, give or take.

Side note: I would hate to think of what would happen if I walked in and my (future) children were watching this mess in the classroom. There would be 99% of my foot up some ass.

2. Trent says:

Oh, and Ed Asner, the narrator of this piece of filth, is worth around 1.5 million. I am sure he must be talking about those OTHER rich SOB’s that have too much money. You know, those guys who earned it the evil way, by investing in Wall Street and making products that produce them a (gasp) profit. Not the amazing rich people who earn it by dressing up in costumes and acting like other people.

• R.D. Walker says:

These people are so full of shit it is amazing. The rich pay almost all of the federal taxes in this country today. Furthermore, tax revenue doesn’t change based on the top marginal tax rate. Behold the table that proves every fucking liberal a liar.

Filthy rotten propaganda. If I didn’t think it was important to understand the corrupt lies of the cretins who made it, I would delete it from this site.

I love that graph, RD! It does exactly what you say – proves every lying, retarded, liberal on the planet dead ass wrong!

I think that graph should have it’s own place on the right sidebar, above our pet rattler, Liberty. (oh yeah, I just named our rattler) :-)

That thing is pure crypto-Marxist propaganda. Seriously. The bastards who made it were being intellectually dishonest when they failed to include a hammer and sickle.

Oh, no question about it. That was written by professional agitprop writers. This is not just framing a narrative. This is professional, weapons-grade propaganda.

I guaran-damn-tee that it’s being shown to school children in the People’s Republic, right now. Well, they’d have to be serving dinner for it to be ‘right now’ – but, you get the point.

Did you notice the anger in Ed Asner’s voice?

The only thing true about this entire spectacle is the name. It’s definitely a fucking fairy tale!

8. Trent says:

And the California Federation of Teachers is a public sector union, which means that not only are citizens who disagree with this abomination forced to have their kids listen to it, but they are forced to pay for it with their tax dollars.

Nothing quite like paying out of your own pocket to be insulted and belittled. Awesome…

9. jacksonsdad says:

Thanks for posting this Nota. I was going to comment before but I had to get over the pukey feeling it left. Now that I have read the other comments I don’t have much to add except this…

Michelle said “For the first time I’m proud of my country” and I’m sure she’s beaming at this as I weep for our future. I never would have thought that this type-o-propaganda would be tolerated in America but… considering the generations that have been fed this class warfare bullshit… I fear that the ‘adults’ will actually applaud it.

The Hitler Youth ain’t got shit on this. How far we have fallen in such a short time.

10. Ray Davies says:

I think I saw something like this on Iowa pubic television. Could have easily been made here in Iowa City. Of course ALL our kids watch public TV,.we have to mold these future citizens in the image of our president and important actors.
    Members of the Keep Our Own Kids Safe (KOOKS) campaign. Wonderful,just frackin’ wonderful

11. rj says:

made me wanna puke…nuff said…

Look up “ed asner”. He was a commie before being a commie was cool.

13. Greg B says:

Dear God.
    I couldn’t even finish that.
    Utter fucking pap.