Bible v Qur’an: Dajjal, Mahdi, Christ, Antichrist; A Comparison

I recently announced proudly that I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord & Savior. I’m not going to evangelize any more than I ever have (I haven’t), though I will continue to rail against the abomination that is The Religion of Fear & Perpetual Outrage.

I would like to take a little bit of time to write a comparison between the Messiah (Jesus), the Antichrist, the false prophet, and their Islamic counter-parts (Isa)Jesus, Imam Mahdi (world leader), & the Dajjal (Islam’s version of the antichrist).

I realize that there are many Christians who don’t see the descriptions of the end times/latter days as anything but allegory and that’s okay. If my words don’t apply to you, please feel free to comment, or sit quietly – I don’t really care either way.

Many of the folks who do see the end times/latter days descriptions as more literal, believe that the Roman Empire will be re-established. What I know of both faiths, leads me to believe that the Islamic Caliphate (Ez 38: 5-6/Dan 11:42-43) is more likely in that scenario.

Whether Pre-millenial, Post-millenial, Amillenial, Panmillenial (it’ll all pan out in the end) or other, matters not for the purposes of this discussion. I am merely pointing out the similarities between the views of Islamic end times and (some) Christian latter days.

I’m not a scholar on the Bible or the Qur’an/Hadith. I happen to have been exposed to both and find some very interesting comparisons, which I’d like to point out to my friends. To wit:

Jesus – The Messiah.
Returns on a white horse.

Has name on his forehead.

Battles armies of the beast/false prophet.

Raises the dead.

Jesus says that the World, right before He Returns, will be much like it was in the Days of Noah & the Days of Lot (Luke 17:26-33Matt 24:37-39)— the People will be very: Prideful, Unloving, Boastful, Materialistic (2 Tim 3:1-5), Indifferent (Rev 3:15-20) and Mocking Jesus (2 Peter 3:3-14,9) & the Things of God, and Sin will be rampant everywhere (Matt 24:12). There will be a great time of Apostasy (1 Tim 4:12 Tim 4:3-5) & Spiritual Deception on the Earth (Matt 24:11). Apostasy is a departure & falling away from Faith in Jesus & God’s Word.

The Beast– The Antichrist.
World leader who negotiates 7 year peace deal between Israel/Islam(not specifically, but who are we kidding – it’s Islam).

Suffers a mortal wound and “resurrects” himself.

Declares himself to be God at the temple in Jerusalem.

Has the armies of Muslim nations on his side (Gog, Magog, Libya, Ethiopa, Egypt, Persia, Gomer, Togarmah[Turkmenistan/Azerbaijan, respectively]…)

Establishes one world government.

Causes all to receive a mark (Mark of the beast) in their forehead or right hand.

The False Prophet: Establishes one world-religion.

Beheads unbelievers.

Works ‘miracles in the sight of the beast’ which would cause even some of the elect to worship the beast (Antichrist).

Isa (jesus)

– Prophet. Returns to aid the Mahdi in defeating the Christians and Jews.

Declares that all Christians & Jews must worship Allah and submit to the jurisprudence of the Imam Mahdi & the global caliphate.

Battles the Dajjal (Muslim Antichrist)

– Religious ruler; strongman. Commander of the faithful [amir al-muminin].

Leads the armies of Islam against the Jews & Christians.

Marches with black flags to the temple mount.

Declares a global caliphate.

Brings peace & prosperity [after killing all of us kafirs]. Yes, even you.

Causes all to receive a mark in their forehead. [IMPORTANT!!!] Muslims receive “bismillah” (in the name of allah) – unbelievers receive ‘bismilkafir’ (in the name of unbelievers)

*** the mark is a good thing in the Islamic version***

al-masih ad-Dajjal:

Islamic Antichrist. (Islam’s “the deceiving-messiah”)

Arrives on a white donkey.

Only the believers [Muslims] will be able to read the word ‘Kufr’ [disbelief], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead. There will be big mountains of smoke at both front and backsides of his caravan. People will anticipate food within those mountains, during the severe famine. All rivers, falling in his way, will become dry and he will call upon people in aloud voice, “O my friends come to me! I am your lord who has made your limbs and given you sustenance.’

The signs of the coming of Dajjal:

• People will stop offering the prayers
  • Dishonesty will be the way of life
  • Falsehood will become a virtue
  • People will mortgage their faith for worldly gain
  • Usury and bribery will become legitimate
  • Imbeciles would rule over the wise
  • Blood of innocents would be shed
  • Pride will be taken on acts of oppression
  • The rulers will be corrupt
  • The scholars will be hypocrites
  • There will be acute famine at the time
  • There will be no shame amongst people
  • Many people would worship satan
  • There would be no respect for elderly people

Sahih al-Bukhari3:43:656: Narrated Abu Hurairah:

Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until the son of Maryam descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs [Jews], and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it.

The Comparison

Both the Christian Antichrist(AC) and the Islamic Mahdi(MD) invade Israel (Ez 38:16/various hadith).

Both AC/MD cause every man to take the mark (believer/unbeliever) or lose their head.

Both AC/MD establish one world religion (Bible: ambiguous world religion/Qur’an: global caliphate)

Both AC/MD create wealth that all nations use (one global economy).

Both AC/MD have a “Prophet” who aids them. In Christianity, the false prophet works miracles in the sight of the beast (AC). In Islam, the Mahdi is assisted by Isa (their jesus).

Both AC/MD establish one world government.

Both AC/MD gather their armies to make war on Jesus Christ/ad-Dajjal

Dajjal/Jesus Christ

One and the same.

Both arrive on white horse/white donkey (at least it wasn’t a camel)[Rev 19:11-12/abu hurayrah hadith]

Both work miracles/raise the dead. (In Islam: he does it to fool believers)

Both men have a name on their forehead (Jesus on his crown Rev 19:11-12/in hadith it’s the word ‘kafir’) so when the muslims see Jesus, they will dismiss him as the Dajjal.

Both will be a ‘King of the Jews’.

Regardless of your views on religion, faith, or millenialism – there are some very interesting connections between the Islamic view of the time just before judgment and it’s Christian counterpart.

Muslim’s believe that their antichrist will exhibit all of the behaviors ascribed to Jesus Christ in the bible. The Islamic ‘false prophet’ – is the Christian Jesus Christ.

Conversely, the Islamic Mahdi (commander of the faithful) before the day of judgment – rules as the Antichrist of the bible – with the assistance of the false prophet (which is the Muslim Isa/jesus).

I thought it interesting enough to spend hours writing this. Hope you enjoyed the comparison.

110 Responses to Bible v Qur’an: Dajjal, Mahdi, Christ, Antichrist; A Comparison

1. D2A/L says:

Welcome to the fold brother.

You are correct in the many connections.

To the rest; a good book that examines this further:

“The Islamic Antichrist”
    by Joel Richardson

I’ve been wondering what happened to you. I didn’t realize that you’d changed your username. Now, you’ve changed it again. What’s the “L” stand for?

Thanks. I’ll check that book out!

3. TN-Cat says:

Outstanding summary Nota. Will most definitely spend some time delving deeper into this.

Nota, I had missed it that you made a decision for God.
    I am thrilled!
    Now, you are my brother-brother-brother.

I’m with the group that feels it will all pan out. I have studied the basics of the end times and believe I will see it. I see the world on a collision course with a descending curtain. It’s almost closing time. The only thing that sustains me is an abiding faith in the triune God. I’ve never seen the Father, Son or the Holy Ghost, but I don’t need to. I know whom I have believed in.

If anyone has eyes to see, there is no doubt where islam comes from. It comes from the pits of hell. Islam is like a diary written by satan. Death, destruction, slavery, pedophilia, debauchery, and the list goes on.

So, as the final battle shapes up, will my family face tribulation and death? At this moment, I feel the odds are about 50/50. However, I am not anxious or fearful. God has been faithful to me. He has showered me with grace, love, mercy and forgiveness. And besides, I have read the book and I know who wins.

• Mohamed Ramiz Parker says:

Why do you disgrace my religion so? You don’t understand why you say those things, yet you say them.

• Big Louie says:

He says it’s Satanic because Islam is directly from Satan. Muhammed encountered a demon who commanded him to ‘recite.’

The Islamic end times are the exact opposite of the Bible. This can’t be coincidental. The end time Islamic teachings are designed to keep people deceived from following the true God and being saved. The entire religion is a false counterfeit designed by Satan. Please wake up any Muslim reading this. Examine it all for yourself.

• Mohamed Ramiz Parker says:

Let me ask you this question (but understand I’m not try to argue with you or oppress you or anything) do you actually understand my religion? Islam is not satanic, the only satanic religion is satanism. The prophet Muhammed (saw) didn’t encounter a demon who told him to read, he encountered the angel jibreel. (go examine that.) if you reply with what you think is your version of islam, then my reply will be to you of what it really is and how beautiful it is.
          (peace be upon you)

5. John B. says:

Thank you. I have heard some of this but never seen it spelled out so thourouly. Some day I’ll use this in a Sunday School lesson.

6. D2A/L says:

Thanks Nota.

Name changed b/c birth of my son a few weeks ago (he is the L); my daughter is the A.

Cool. I was referring to your original nom de guerre, though. A couple years back. Now, that you’ve explained the D2A/L – the change makes complete sense with the timing of your daughter’s birth.

Congratulations on the new Revoista! A daughter and a son. How wonderful. Enjoy them while they’re young.

Soon enough they become selfish, ungrateful turds, who ‘know’ everything. :-) They’re always a blessing, though.

8. AFB says:

Excellent comparison, Nota. I too believe we are seeing all the pieces fall into place.

In fact, I’ve seen a Youtube vid that sets out in great detail how the original Greek translation of “666” was off by just a hair, and that the actual meaning of the number isn’t a specific person, but the religion of Islam, with all its attendant brutality and glorification of death.

Besides, so many people these days just seem to be so — there’s no other word to describe it — “possessed” by evil. They’ve totally given themselves over to every base instinct, and nothing interests them if it doesn’t cause pain, bloodshed, or corruption of innocents.

So is Zero the Antichrist, as many people believe? Personally, I don’t think so. But I do think he’s sort of paving the way for his arrival.

9. marty says:

A very informative essay, Mr. notamobster. Thank you. 2 Timothy 2:15

10. MadBrad says:

Very scholarly. It’s interesting to see how the descendents of Abraham see the end times. Some say that the events laid out in Revelations have already happened… but there’s this thing about the Mark of the Beast that hasn’t happened yet.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… Welcome to the flock, you good and faithful servant. God likes his salt to never lose its savor. You are indeed salty.

11. desertrat says:

good read. there are a lot of noteworthy comparisons and like i told you before i can shoot no holes in your story. I’m leaning more towards a talmudic/economic centered NWO. The muslims, without continued immigration and breeding will never be a power. The ottomans were serious but that was back when you could give a horde of fanatics metal sticks and call that an army. It’s going to take a few more generations before they can take over western europe, and even then they will never be accepted in russia or eastern europe and everything they try to do disintegrates because of how they are. Even their oil industry relies on foreigners to work the entire process for them.

Not to say that this won’t change. At this point I’m thinking whoever holds babylon and the temple mount will be the antichrist.

12. Shaheed Cassim says:

In many lines in the bible it says that jesus will come back to a kingdom, last I checked Jesus wasn’t accepted by he’s own people so where is this kingdom??? Yet the Arab nations are waiting to hand over their kingdom to him. Secondly from i’ve read, Christians will also die in this last hour how is it so that the saviour will let he’s people die? Many christians believe that Jesus died for their sins but last I checked in the bible Jesus prayed to the father to spare him? Why so? Christianity likes to sell this line that aslong as you believe in jesus u will enter the kingdom,the only evidence of christianity up till today is the fact that afew people can perform miracles through jesus, surely these people are going to heaven right? But the bible says on the day many will come to me and say have we not propheciese in your name have we not perform great miracles in your name and I will profess to them depart from me for that I never knew you, here’s a classic example of the best christians not been saved if they can not get into heaven what are the chances of ordinary christians, many christians believe that the spirit of truth lives within them, I bet that they can’t tell what the weather will be like a week from now, and if the spirit talks to all christians which speak every language why does the bible say the comforter will speak to those people with strange lips and foreign tongues?

• R.D. Walker says:

Seriously? Seriously? Do you really imagine Christians are going to abandon the Gift of Faith because you throw out a few juvenile proofs and childish questions? Hell, it that sort of thing worked, the world would devoid of Muslims.

13. Shaheed Cassim says:

That’s all url have is faith, and as you have said “proof” I have lied about nothing, the bible is supposed to be away of life if christianity was just about faith then there would be no need for the books url can just tell each other what’s in the bible… secondly url claim that jesus loves everyone have you not heard about jesus rival’s that the christians almost wiped them off the face of this earth when url left the religion into the roman empire? christianity is a religion of mystery why won’t the roman church’s let everyone read the books in their libraries? Why won’t they let the old bibles which are in museums be copied and released to the people? Because they’ve got you believing what they want u to believe that is url’s “so called faith”

• R.D. Walker says:

“That’s all url have is faith,”

That’s all I need. That you think I need more indicates you don’t have a clue as to the nature of Mysterium Fidei.

14. Shaheed Cassim says:

So tell me Mr how do you follow jesus aside from having faith lol

15. Shaheed Cassim says:

Tell me something why did moses prophecies and I quote “prophet” and not God? Moses is a prophet so I’m sure he’s word means much more than john Mathew paul’s???

• R.D. Walker says:

It sounds like you are searching for answers. I don’t have them.

I am an empty vessel into which was poured the Gift of Holy Spirit. I no longer need rationalizations, arguments or proofs to see the Truth that has been laid bare before me.

Keep searching. The answer is out there.

16. Shaheed Cassim says:

“And he (Jesus) went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.” – New Testament (Matthew 26:39)
    “And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.” – New Testament (Matthew 17:6)
    “And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,” – Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:3)
    “Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?” – Old Testament (Tanakh) (Genesis 17:17)
    “And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped.” – Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:8)
    “And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” – Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)
    “And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?” – Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)
    And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. – Old Testament (Tanakh) (Nehemiah 8:6)
    “And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?” – Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)
    “And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?” – Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 9:8)
    “And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD.” – Old Testament (Tanakh) (2 Chronicles 20:18)
    “And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?” – Old Testament (Tanakh) (Ezekiel 11:13)
      Like an ass hey?

17. Shaheed Cassim says:

If the spirit of truth is in you would you please tell me of things to come and lead me into all truth Christian

• R.D. Walker says:

I wish I could. I spent more than 30 years of my life as a non-believer. Then, on an ordinary day… a moment of clarity that changed everything.

I don’t know that it is up to you. All I can tell you is keep an open mind and, if your name is called, do not turn away.

• Ansari says:

@R.D Walker – A movement that guides its people towards a life of truth, shouldn’t have anwer for every question?

18. Shaheed Cassim says:

You are nothing but words barely following the things in your own bible

• R.D. Walker says:

Satan can quote scripture to his own ends. This, however, seems pretty straight forward.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

19. Shaheed Cassim says:

Then why won’t those that perform miracles in jesus’s name won’t be given eternal life? Do they not believe in jesus

20. Shaheed Cassim says:

What’s wrong? Thought u had the spirit of truth in u? Cmon lead us into all truth? Tell us?

• R.D. Walker says:

Nothing is wrong, there is simply nothing I can do for you.

1 Corinthians 2:14 – “Whoever does not have the Spirit cannot receive the gifts that come from God’s Spirit. Such a person really does not understand them, and they seem to be nonsense, because their value can be judged only on a spiritual basis.”

I know that’s true. Been there; done that.

21. Shaheed Cassim says:

So the spirit can speak to u but u can’t talk to it or make it speak hahaha clown

• R.D. Walker says:

As the Apostle Paul said above, it seems to be nonsense – maybe even clownish – if you have not received the gift.

It seemed nonsensical to Paul too… until he experienced a moment of clarity on the road to Damascus.

22. Shaheed Cassim says:

Hey! Jesus said to test the spirit now I’m testing now tell me

23. Shaheed Cassim says:

Exactly no spirit

• R.D. Walker says:

God commands me (and each person) in a particular way, in a different way than He commands others. The living and spiritual character of the knowledge of what God requires of us in the present moment cannot be reduced to proofs and debate points on an Internet forum.

I have nothing more for you. Go your own way. Neither God nor man will stop you.

Good luck.

24. Shaheed Cassim says:

Shame defeated lol

• R.D. Walker says:

The interesting aspect of that post is how it is proof positive of exactly opposite of what it claims.

I just now joined this little soiree, so I’ll be brief. As a former muslim, and a former non-believer, I am qualified to tell absolutely no one how to live their life.

I do thank you, though, Shaheed, for getting me to read this thing I wrote a second time. I thought it quite interesting.

How about, instead of trying to convince others of how you are right, because they are wrong, you just allow people to live their lives.

The idea of Christ saying “depart from me, for I knew you not” was addressing the hypocrisy of some folks to say they are Christians, but not living as Christ did – in caring for others, etc…

Shaheed comes in here, starts out inquisitive, then gets snarky and treats the matters of conscience like some joke he’s playing in his mom’s basement. Awesome. That’s probably the most effective way to win souls for your side.

قُلْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُضِلُّ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَنْ أَنَابَ

“Say: Verily, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance.” [Ar-Ra’ad, 13:27]

Since you believe that this is the case – why would you be abusive in your efforts to convince people that they are wrong. It’s not your job. Your job is to be an example and live as Muhammad did.

• Ansari says:

@notamobster : i agree with you, as a muslim, believer of ALLAH, one should not have the permission to abuse others or other beliefs. As a muslim one should tell the truth that come from God. Apart from the war field a muslim should not harm any fellow civilian, a neighbour. A muslim shall fight against an oppression, however he should not harm any women or children.
      “Abu Hurayrah (radhiallahu anhu) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him say what is righteous or keep silent. Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him be kind to his neighbor. And whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him be generous to his guest.” [Saheeh Muslim]
      Man does not utter any word except that with him is an observer prepared [to record] Al-Qur’an 50(Chapter):18(Verse)
      With the above quotations a muslim should utter good words, be humble with everyone and do not demonstrate any arogance.

However likewise bible also preaches its followers to be so similarly.

27. Locke n Load says:

if that’s what passes for a deep thinking muslim these days, I think I could convert them all to a religion based on MadLibs.

those arguments of his were so juvenile I can only assume he stopped making them because mommy insisted it was naptime

28. RJ says:

I have to wonder what inspires someone to resurect a yr old post and thread to this extent.

As far as he goes I think the correct response to his blather would be “get the behind me satan” I have no time for your lies and misrepresentations.

Or as RD did trounce him into oblivion…

29. Nasser says:

This debate, it sort of interest me. It made my mind open to all your cues. I wish I had all the answers too.

• notamobster says:

I don’t know if I’d want all the answers… As I stated above (in the essay), I just saw the dots, they connected, and made a picture that left a lot more questions than it answered.

Good luck.

30. Jon says:

Hey, Al baghdadi might be the anti christ? Im now thoroughly interested now as a uber rationale christian on whether the book of revelation was describing Islam not some arbitrary white guy making himself head of the world union (lol) Jack van Impe be screwed haha. But seriously, I only i the last few days even heard about the Anti christ references in the Quran and although I do traditionally consider that last book to be ancient dooms day writing on par with other writings of the same genre, as a confessed believer I do believe in prophecy and I neccisarily must allow for it to be inspired irregardless of the psychologistic factors. Islam in the translation suddenly makes it all more sensible. Now Im loathe to think it is the end times or that there are end times generally, but fuck, sicknesses everywhere, russia sabre rattling, an islamic caliphate struggling for power, Israel digging themselves into a hole, Anti westernism at an all time high, christian faith severly crippled or corrupted by western ideology and ripe for islamic persecution . . . . . well im having some doubt, slight, but present.

• notamobster says:

Wow. I didn’t see your comments. Welcome, Jon!

I don’t have a bunch of answers, just more and more questions. Notice the date that this was written. The caliphate is being re-established as we speak (trying, anyway). I didn’t just jump on a bandwagon. I was out in front of this mess we find ourselves in. This ain’t the first time. I read and the old pentium starts lumping information together.

Like I said, just more questions.

31. Tiaan Rossouw says:

Greetings everyone.

It is clear as crystals that all the participants of this post are seeking for truth and the salvation of God’s mercy and grace.

Created equally, we have a burning desire installed in our hearts to search for the fulfilment of God and since the beginning of time, Satan has been at work to do all in his might to disrupt people from finding the way that leads to our Creator.

To Christian and Muslim alike and every person that walks this earth, I wish that you find the way that brings forth truth and life, breathed into life by the Almighty God.

I am nothing more than a man, an ordinary man. I have felt the presence of God, I have experienced His life and love. I have accepted His Son as my personal saviour and believe that He is the only way to the Father, as it was written.

God is faithful and true. In time all will be revealed. It will not matter who was right and who was wrong. All that will matter is one question.

Do I have a personal relationship with my Creator, the One Who holds the entire creation in the palm of His hand?

Find the truth brothers, for it shall set you free.

32. aji says:

it’s seems like some blind mans discussion for an inaccurate topic. if you only a small part , please don’t make this description and conclusion. go to some credible sources find the right informations.

• notamobster says:

Yeah, I just wrote about something I found compelling. If you’d like to bring me out of blindness – with facts – feel free to give it a shot, hajj.

33. Big Louie says:

Just wanted to add this to the conversation:

“Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, 10 and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. 11 The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction. 12 The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour. 13 These have one purpose, and they give their power and authority to the beast.” Rev. 17: 9-13

This passage indicates that there are 7 kingdoms, then an 8th kingdom before Jesus returns. It says that the 6th kingdom is in the present time, which was when Revelation was written (late 1st century). The 6th kingdom was the Roman Empire.

The 5 kingdoms before it were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece.

1. Egypt
    2. Assyria
    3. Babylon
    4. Persia
    5. Greece
    6. Rome
    7. ???
    8. ???

The Roman empire really existed up until 1453 when Constantinople was conquered by the Ottoman Turks, so the Turks and the Islamic empire as a whole since the time of the 7th century when they conquered Jerusalem and many other lands are the 7th empire.

Then, following World War 1 the Ottoman empire was dismantled.

Revelation 13:3
    ” I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast”

The beast was received this fatal wound about 100 years ago when the Caliphate was dismantled after existing for 1300 years. That marked the end of the 7th kingdom.

We are now awaiting the 8th kingdom, which is described as having 7 heads (comprises all of the previous 7 kingdoms) and 10 horns. Daniel describes it as the 10 toes on the feet of the statue with clay and iron. It’s a revived Ottoman empire led by the Turks from the land of Magog, which is in Asia minor (Ezekiel 38, 39).

Eventually, the Muslims are going to re-establish the Caliphate, and after a muslim civil war (where Egypt is conquered, see Isaiah 19). Then, they will break a treaty with Israel and slaughter Jews for a time ruling from the temple mount in Jerusalem.

Then, the real Jesus will return from the sky as He promised. The Muslims will call Him the Dajjal because they have been deceived by Satan. Islam is the ultimate anti-Christ religion designed by Satan to lead as many people as possible to hell. If you are a Muslim, please see the truth that is Jesus Christ. Islam is a false religion.

• Jim22 says:

Big Louie Indeed. You need to stop by more often. Thanks for your input.

• notamobster says:

Big Louie – welcome.

7. Ottoman empire
      8. Roman Catholic church (combined with revived Islamic caliphate?)

just a thought. Mystery Babylon could be Rome or Mecca. It’s in the desert so I’m inclined toward mecca.

34. John B. says:

It seems like the British Empire should figure in there somewhere. It kind of spanned the globe.

35. fasttimes says:

“five have fallen, one is (falling), the other has not yet come…”

Rome makes sense to me as the 6th if this is how it is suppose to be read.

36. A Muslim Scholar says:

I am a Muslim scholar and Arabic is my 1st language.
    And I want to tell you that this article is full of mistakes.
    No, not at all. The Mahdi in Sunni Islam can NOT claim to a Messiah or ask for worship because in Sunni Islam any one does any thing like these will be executed by death. Also in Sunni Islam, worshiping or praying to any one other than the creator, is NOT a Muslim at all. That is why Sunni Muslims consider Shias as non-Muslims at all and consider them as easy people to be deceived by the anti-Christ when he appears. Some Hadiths say that the anti-Christ will appear from among the Jews who live in Persia and the Jews will be easily deceived by the Anti-Christ because they didn’t believe Jesus as the true Christ

37. A Muslim Scholar says:

I am a Muslim scholar and Arabic is my 1st language.
    And I want to tell you that this article is full of mistakes.

38. A Muslim Scholar says:

I am a Muslim scholar and Arabic is my 1st language.
    And I want to tell you that this article is full of mistakes.
    The Mahdi in Sunni Islam can NOT claim to be a Messiah or ask for worship because in Sunni Islam any one does any thing like these will be executed by death. Also in Sunni Islam, worshiping or praying to any one other than the creator, is NOT a Muslim at all. That is why Sunni Muslims consider Shias who prays to Ali, Husain and other people, as non-Muslims at all and consider them as easy people to be deceived by the anti-Christ when he appears. Some Hadiths say that the anti-Christ will appear from among the Jews who live in Persia and the Jews will be easily deceived by the Anti-Christ because they didn’t believe Jesus as the true Christ. Sunni Muslims love Jesus the son of Mary and believe in him as a true prophet of God. Sunni Muslims have a great respect and love for Jesus and his mother, Mary. While Jews ignore and hate Jesus and Mary and they do curse both of them

39. A Muslim Scholar says:

Joel Richardson is lying a lot. For example, he didn’t tell you that Islam says that the anti-Christ is a one-eyed evil person. So, how come he claims that Muslims will think Jesus is the anti-Christ?!. Jesus is NOT a one-eyed evil person

Katy Perry & Justin Bieber embrace Islam here:

The Pope & Bill Gates embrace Islam here:

Okay… Uh, wow. So, I write many things with references and you say “nuh aw” and that’s the end of the discussion? Your scholarship becomes dubious when you post links of two vapid twats supposedly shilling for the religion of fear and perpetual outrage.

Check it out, Muhammad just denied the “truth” of Islam:

Justin Beiber: “I totally think Islam rocks!”

Muhammad: Islam? Oh, I made that shit up so I could marry a 6 year old girl and get people to wage war for me.

Justin Beiber: “What? That’s totally shitty.

Muhammad: “Yeah, I’m kinda like that. I mean, I was… I’m dead now, but I was kind of shitty.”

See? Easy to make stuff up, though I doubt it would fool anyone but the simplest among humanity (not that I’m implying anything).

• Wahab says:

You are honestly so ignorant to proper details that are stated in the quran and the hadith you only used half of the things stated in the quran. Not once is Jesus made evil in the quran instead we love Jesus. how do Muslims believe Jesus is dajjal when in Islam dajjal has one eye and we do embrace Jesus as the son of Mary and one of gods great prophets. And this whole essay can be flipped around to say that Christians are evil and Islam is right but because your Christian you are obviously bias and left out major details the are written in the quran. So before you bash another religon please get all your facts and details right because in the end it makes you sound ignorant biassed and misinformed. The difference between Muslims and Christians is that proper Muslims don’t bash on proper Christians but proper Christians claim we are a religon of the devil haha makes me laugh how ignorant you are

• FlatEarther says:

And Wahhabi’s are not killing Christians by the thousands? I’m glad I can’t smell your breath, because with that much shit coming out of your mouth it would be bad.

“we do embrace Jesus as the son of Mary and one of gods great prophets.”

If you did this, we would be living in harmony with each other. But that is not the case. You are Kufur.

• notamobster says:

Settle down, Nancy.

You clearly do not comprehend English as well as you think. I never accused the Quran of calling Jesus evil. I merely stated that your prophecy talks about a Jesus that conveniently mirrors the bad guy in Christian revelation.

You’re right. It may be the other way around… and proper Muslims don’t bash on proper Christians. They force them to pay Zakat, convert, or die. Then, they rape and enslave their wives and children. How uncivilized of me to impugn their integrity.

Islam accepts Jesus as a prophet… and considers Mary the greatest of all women. He right about that, but they don’t accept that he even died, much less that he died for the remission of sin.

42. Imran says:

Joel richardson is one kaffir, you wil never stop islam because in the past there were many people like you, nowadays christianity has become a business and mark luke and mathew have killed the world by corrupting the bible

43. Imran says:

Jesus was a islamic prophet and the name jesus is not his real name, in the quraan jesus is mentioned by his real name, there will be signs first before jesus comes back and without this signs he wont come back

44. Imran says:

Nowadays if you open the bible its about what mathew mark and luke says and this are the people who killed the world because every year a bible is produced and people become billionaires#fuc

45. Imran says:

The bible does not talk about other planet but yet they exist, how can god forget about his creations, the quraan talks about this planets first then the scientists,allah said that there is life on other planets so the scientists searched and found life#wat da hell yol want from us

#wat da hell yol want from us

how about that you stop trying to force your views on the world. Stop killing People. An honest fight, man to man, no women… no kids…

Stop marrying little girls. It’s that too much to ask, really?

47. Mohamed Ramiz Parker says:

How about you all just keep quiet and go do something to benefit humanity, instead of wasting time here where majority of the people who comment (muslim and non-muslim alike) aren’t using their brains and are just being stubborn and closed minded. When I first found this site I thought I could educate people in a peaceful manner so thy other may see the beauty I see in Islam. But now I see that sometimes people will only see the way they want to no matter what. I wish Allah (SWT) guides you all and myself insha’allah, ameen.
    Assalamualaykum-wa raghmatulahi-wa baraka’tu.

48. Imran says:

Next year im writing my own bible and guess what”alcohol is allowed” bt i wil only sell it to christians

49. Imran says:

Since christians believe what mark luke and mathew say in the nowadays bible it wont be fair to nt by my copy, king james wrote his bible bible and people are fucking believing him

50. Imran says:

Nowadays jesus has become an idol to be worshipped, whats the different between a person who worships a tree or a person who worships jesus, this people are preaching what jesus never preached and its funny because jesus says it clear in the quraan that im not a god but a prophet

51. Imran says:

The person who wrote the above fairy tale should take his career to a creche, you dont know shit you favouring your religion, so dont get on internet and write shit sicking for attention because your book is no more original

Okay, first things first, immy… go fuck yourself. Don’t presume to tell me whati can and can’t do. Eat a bag of dicks. If you don’t like my religion, i’d say ignore it, but how about this – come and cut my head off.

See, what I have been telling you for years is right here, openly admitted by hajj here… today’s Christians are not what the Quran calls the “people of the book”. They are kaffirs, infidels. Non believers are fair game for slavery or death, the women and girls for sex slavery. Beautiful religion…

53. Imran says:

Islam mins peace so dnt bother bother wat osama does on america because the quraan does nt talk about that, i agree today some muslims act as kafirs because according to the quraan ‘murder” is a major

• notamobster says:

Islam means submission you lying fuck. Don’t sugar coat it for a western audience. Admit that you have embraced an outright fabrication of the devil himself.

• notamobster says:

And what, dear follower of muhammad, is the punishment for those who alter Allah’s words?

54. Imran says:

But i guarantee you that you will never find another version of a quraan,and it wil b like that till yowmul kiyamma, unlike the bible witch was changed a lot by jewish people

55. Imran says:

Jesus is coming back but not for you, jesus is the only humanbeing that did not die and was taken before his time so he wil finish his life when he comes back, jesus is the only prophet with no kids and wife and thats unholy in a believers life, he wil be around for 40 yrs if im nt mistaken and his death wil be 1 of the signs of the end of the world

• slinger says:

Dude seriously? There is more than enough proof that Jesus did in fact die. He died. That was the whole point of His life on earth. He was raised on the third day. He Lives.

Also, maybe you never heard of Elijah? You do believe the Old Testament right?

56. Imran says:

Were the fuc is r.d walker, why you not responding you white nerd, i bet you are a kaffir and im not shocked because this are the people who wil join dajjal the false messiah, jesus is islamic and in the bible please google the word muslim and you will find it,

57. Mohamed Ramiz Parker says:

Brother please. Shut. Up. You are embarrassing us all.

58. Ray Davies says:

Where the fuck did these Idiots come from and how in the hell did they find this nice,quiet,loving little blog?

Y’all, go on back where you came from, now. And bless your poor little hearts.

59. Imran says:

Yol wanna c madness, i wil invite my friends to this page and it wil be more hotter in this page, one of yol made a joke about how we pray, how can someone laugh about how jesus himself use to pray

• notamobster says:

Are you threatening is with cyber-jihad? Bring em by… what’s a good crusade without the loyal opposition?

60. Imran says:

As for muhammad ramez cant you see that this anti-christs are attackin your religion, im a hell of a muslim when it comes to debates because i love islam so its hurts when people say fuc islam, before i entered this debate started by an anti-christ or mushrik i read all the comments,

61. Imran says:

As for the wrighter of this story i wanna hire you to read a fairytale for my litte brother and sister everynight i wil give you 10rands per story

• notamobster says:

So you want me to read the Quran to your brother and sister every night? That’s just creepy.

62. Imran says:

No im toking about one of yo fairytales you foolish white nerd, y are your friends quiet, i ask u a question that your book does not talk about life in other planets “why”

63. Imran says:

Some christians believe jesus is a god and some believe he is a son of god and some believe he is an angel, so there is no fight between islam and christianity its just that christians are fighting each other when it comes to the truth, bible has become business and im sure the families of mark luke and mathewu are billionares today#sic

64. Imran says:

I love this debate

Though I enjoy when they jump in, I hardly need their assistance with such a racist simpleton as you.

The bible never talks about pick up trucks, computers, the crusades (shame, that one), or deep fried twinkies, either.

As for Christians fighting each other, ayfkm? There is no way, even in your addled brain, that you can honestly point to Christians debating the nature of Jesus and overlook the fruit of Islam, everywhere it has ever existed. You kill each other for differences of opinion.

66. Imran says:

No im nt racist but yol are because in a white church you will never find a black person and in a black church you will never find a white person, alot of christian churches poor people dont sit with rich people ‘why”

• slinger says:

For the record, I’m white. I attend a “white” church. There are a numer of black families in our congregation. Oh, and my son is black.

Stop spouting your lies.

67. Imran says:

Jesus wil return not on a horse but with a couple of angels and he wil land in damascus first before bringing peace to this earth, i just dont know what mark luke and mathew were thing when they wrote about the return of jesus

68. slinger says:

The good news for you Imran is that you still have the opportunity to find the Truth. That opportunity ends when you die. Don’t waste the rest of your life following a false “prophet”.

God’s word tells us the end from the beginning. There is more than enough evidence in the Messianic prophecies of the Old Testament to prove that Christ is the Messiah … that he is fully man and fully God. He is the only one suited to take on our sin, and there is no forgiveness of sin outside of Him. I am a sinner, and I am thankful to a God that loves me enough to provide a remedy for my problem.

You can ignore all of that to your own peril, but truth has a funny way of always being right. Forget your death cult and serve the Living God.

69. Imran says:

Dont lie because god is quit in the bible, mark luke and mathew are the real talkers on the bible, they killed the world till today

70. Imran says:

When it comes to history god had never send a female prophet before but today in christianity how many foolish man who sit down listen to what a female says, ‘astaghfirulah”

71. DocO says:

Seriously, can anyone read Imran’s kinda-sort-a-English and not hear the French Knights from Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

Go away Imran, or I shall taunt you a second time.

You’re mother was hamster, and you father smelt of eldeberries.

72. Imran says:

I have noticed something that all the questions i ask are not being answered

73. Imran says:

Again i ask ‘were do female preachers come from”

• notamobster says:

Well, you see… when a man loves a woman… she let’s him put his peepee inside her weewee, until it takes a nap. Then, in 9 months, she has what is known as ‘a baby’.

Is there anything dumber than people arguing over faith based issues? Not that I can think of. I don’t give a flying fuck what Muslims think about Christ or Christianity. I am a Christian and I believe that Christ is the path to salvation. He ransomed us with his death on the cross. If you have another opinion about that, that is fine. I don’t care.

Debates over religion are, by definition, unproductive. Therefore, I am putting and end to this jackassery here and now. Closed thread.