You know what’s the problem with the MSM?

It’s too biased in favor of the right wing. Chris Matthews explains.

Yep. Weapons grade jackassery, that is.

Can someone please explain this whole “binders” meme to me? Why in the hell is it even a thing? I seriously don’t get it.

9 Responses to You know what’s the problem with the MSM?

Would it have been more politically correct if Mitt would have said he has a “Shawn Cassidy as Keith Partridge themed Trapper Keeper” full of women?

The MSM is too far starboard? Bizarro World is all I can come up with.

3. RJ says:

Chrissy Matthews is a brain dead blathering idiot obamabot.

RE Binders it is such a funny deal with leftist because it is a “lib enlightened person thing” kinda like teabaggers is so funny to them.
    Teabagging refers to a perverted homosexual act, binders refers to the S&M culture…further than that I could spell it out but not in mixed company.

Romney asked his advisers for women candidates to appoint to key positions when he was elected governor. Not finding many, he asked women’s groups for their input:

“I went to a number of women’s groups and said,‘Can you help us find folks,’ and they brought us whole binders full of women.”

I was proud of the fact that after I staffed my Cabinet and my senior staff, that the University of New York in Albany did a survey of all 50 states, and concluded that mine had more women in senior leadership positions than any other state in America.’

That was his response to a question about pay inequality. As usual, liberals turn it into some perverse sexual reference that only they understand. Kinda like their racist dog-whistles. They’re the only ones who can hear it.

• R.D. Walker says:

Replace “women” with “resumes of women” and it would have been a non-issue. In other words, it is simple elementary school snickering at an inarticulate choice of words. That’s fine, I am not above snickering at the mention of the “poop deck” or when someone says something about “spotted dick”.

Matthews, however, is talking about it in a sober commentary, months after the fact, in which he is complaining that the MSM gave Romney a pass on “binders full of women” rather than engaging in a serious journalistic investigation. To that I can only say WTF?

5. RJ says:

Yup, just goes to prove libs are sick in the head, they see and hear thus perceive everything through their skewed view of the world and then smirk at others who are “less enlightened”

Kinda like a pedophile, they really see nothing wrong with their view/actions…

It’s his duty as a journalist. Heh. I said “doodie”. :-)

I agree with you. The guy is the Supreme Inter-Galactic Commander of the Fraternal Order of Cranio-Rectal Insertion.

How was that a news story?

If it didn’t have the words ‘kissing balls’ in the title, no one would have ever heard of it. Great example! :-)