73 Climate Models vs. Observed Reality

Read ‘em and weep. Or laugh uncontrollably. Your call.

CMIP5-73-models-vs-obs-20N-20S-MT

Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to 73 Climate Models vs. Observed Reality

  1. jacksonsdad says:

    I’m reminded of a comment from Dennis Miller…

    “Does anyone else find that remarkably STABLE?”

  2. notamobster says:

    But there is a scientific consensus… I don’t understand. The gospel of Gaia says that climate modeling is infallible.

    • BigJimTX says:

      There is a consensus. I don’t know why this is doubted at all.

      If your research shows that “climate change” can be linked to anthropogenic sources, then you will get money for future research. 99% of scientists agree on this. The other 1% are just greedy assholes.

  3. xenicalman says:

    I only care about the obamasphere.
    The projections from 2008 through 2016 are failing dramatically as predicted by normal Americans.

  4. reboot says:

    Obviously it’s global warming!
    I find it funny that they just learned the earth is turning greener due to the “higher” levels of co2. ID10Ts

  5. Roy Ryder says:

    Tea Party and Patriot groups have gotten to the satellites and other observers and changed the data to make Global Warmists look like absolute morons. We must loose the IRS on them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>