Off Topic

This off topic thread brought to you by a musical dedication to John Boehner during his face off with Barack Obama.

Previous Off Topic Threads

103 Responses to Off Topic

1. fubar says:

R.D. Walker :
    Date: December 3, 2012
    Why am I not surprised by this?

Dude wants a piece of the pie. In the article linked to the one above, it says he is deliberately CHOOSING to go barefoot, it garners more sympathy donations.

Human nature, folks.

————————–

This guy is not even HOMELESS. WE pay for his apartment.

People have a tendency to think that if you are poor, you are noble. The poor are no more likely to be good and decent than anyone else.

It’s like putting the loonies in charge of the hen house, to guard the cheese!

______________________

The poor are no more likely to be good and decent than anyone else.

I would posit that the poor are more likely to be ignoble than any other segment of the populace. Not only this, but it’s a regular chicken-or-egg scenario. I don’t think the poor factor dictates virtue, but the lack of virtue perpetuates the poverty.

Think of the myriad of bad choices and instant gratification which sustain poverty. Yes, SUSTAIN poverty.

Poverty is an activity – a state of being – which many people actually induce upon themselves, through poor decision making.

Nota: Yep. To wit:

Jeffrey Hillman whose arrest history includes harassment, criminal mischief, public masturbation, grand larceny and assault, has a federally funded apartment in the Bronx despite found on the streets on a cold New York night.

This also lends credibility to my claim that in a nation that spends more than a trillion dollars a year on poverty programs, all remaining poverty is optional. I don’t believe there is a single case among sane adults of long term poverty in America that isn’t a conscious lifestyle choice.

• notamobster says:

Racist, greedy, and obese, this woman does nothing to dispel racial stereotypes of Detroit’s welfare queens…:

Speaking before the Detroit City Council on Tuesday, Councilwoman JoAnn Watson said it’s time President Barack Obama pays back the ailing city for putting him back in office by giving them a government bailout.

“Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that,” said Watson, according to FOX 2 Detroit. “Of course, not just that, but why not?”

“After the election of Jimmy Carter, the honorable Coleman Alexander Young [Detroit’s former mayor of 20 years and former vice chairman of the Democratic National Committee], he went to Washington, D.C. and came home with some bacon,” she added. “That’s what you do.”

That’s why politics in America is so divisive. There is so much at stake. America is more like a banana republic everyday. The election was 52%-48% but this woman sees it as winner take all.

6. fubar says:

all THIS ^ does is make me unable to have empathy or give to charity. That WAS a feel good story, til that broke about him being a dirt-bag.

if an angel shows up at my door in disguise to see if I’m a good Christian I am more then likely going to turn him away. I have lost faith in humanity. That sucks.

7. RJ says:

I’m with ya Fubar, I pretty much quit giving anything, if the Lord himself showed up like in the old Red Foley song I’d probably fail the test. It sucks being forced into such cynicism but sucks even worse being taken advantage of time and time again by hucksters too lazy to get a job.

8. RJ says:

Rush is talking about the animated video tax the rich we had here yesterday.

Question: What would be the first indication of the economic collapse in the United States?

We have been talking about it. The result, we think, is the collapse of the dollar. That would be because of some nation deciding to reverse the historical acceptance of the U.S. dollar. If someone did that others would follow suit.

Before that, though, they would make sure they got their money out of U.S. treasuries. We think that would be the first indicator.

I am sure we are missing something. Can anyone tell me what we are missing?

Before that you would see treasury bill interest rates begin to creep up and credit ratings start to fall.

Interest rates tend to match perceived risk so you don’t see a mass exodus at first. Greece still sells treasury bills.

Well, RD, Greece isn’t exactly the US, either. We put ourselves in an ultimately untenable position with the petrodollar.

So, it is possible (possible, mind you) that ex-parte trade (no petrodollar involved) could precipitate such an occurrence. Much like we’re seeing China engage in with anyone who will accept renmimbi and Iran with gold/junk for oil.

Granted, the petrodollar has worked wonderfully for our standard of living, but eventually will destroy our currency because it allows the Fed to print without restriction or remorse and the Congress to spend with the same drunken fervor.

Jim wanted to know what the early canary-in-the-coal-mine signs would be. It wouldn’t end with interest rate hikes. That is just an early indicator.

My bad.

14. BrunDawg says:

“Illinois Spent $2.26M on Cable TV for Prisons”

CNSNews.com reports that the Illinois Policy Institute found millions of misspent tax dollars (nearly 200 examples like the above).

Thanks, guys. We’re in AZ right now. Heading south maybe Monday. I want to keep an eye on things so we can get outta dodge as soon as the trigger is identified. We have an RV lot to sell.

I didn’t want to leave too late to get the 2,000 miles back home.

I think the whole discussion may be a good one for everyone expecting economic and civil problems.

Thanks, RD for understanding what I was looking for.

The question of interest rates inching up before some government selling off its treasury bills, notes, seems a little vague. It also seems to me that the two will be nearly simultaneous. No?

16. rj says:

Something is gonna kick off a crisis, homeland terror attack? which I think will cause a financial wall street sell off, dollar devalued against oil and commodies skyrocket, and the bottom drops outta dollar IMHO…but I been wrong before… I’d trust RD

17. Locke n Load says:

RD, I’m not so sure the interest rates would rise so much as spreads would widen. The treasury can pretty much move the bonds into market now at whatever rate it chooses despite what traditional bond markets had as influence. Reason being the Fed is actually operating under failed auction status as we speak. Its simply managing the amount of failures by increasing the amount of QE.

Think about the net bond sales by China if that sounds implausible. China has been a net seller for wha, 18 months? They’ve gone from holding 2.4 trillion+ to where we stand today, some 1 trillion less (or last I saw estimated). That means as the foreign and domestic buyers dry up they have to absorb the difference in QE, exactly what they’re doing.

So I guess that means the break from the dollar is actually being managed as they move to printing 60-100% of our debt as paper money. We’ve had the charts up before, one animated, that showed exactly how much of the market is actually being absorbed by the Fed.

Really, this seems like a scenario where the break COULD be violent and almost out of the blue if the proper shock hit the system. In any event, its just a matter of the buyers playing musical chairs right now. Japan seems like the only player not scaling back aggressively.

So, having said that, I’d say watch the yield curve spreads for abrupt or more agressive moves. If the spreads start tightening quickly (in the futures) it might be a sign the sovereigns are selling into a percieved acceleration of decline.

One of the shocks btw could be a larger middle east war but I’d think the players would have to be ready to work off an alternative base currency before that happened. Not that they aren’t already moving in that direction. Just have a look at the massive gold purchases by the BRICs.

18. Locke n Load says:

Oh, and Darth, did you want to come by for the Christmas party or no? Trying to estimate food and drink expenditures..

I just want to let everyone know around here, that circumstances have been conspiring against me for some time – pushing me toward a decision, and they came to a head tonight when I got down on my knees and begged God to forgive me for my sins and asked Jesus to be my Lord & Savior. Have a good day, y’all.

One little bitty comment in Off Topic that represents most important thing Notamobster ever posted.

Welcome home.

21. RJM says:

Nota, We’ll be praying for you in our household. God Bless Brother!

22. TN-Cat says:

Awesome Nota! God bless Brother.

23. Locke n Load says:

Yeah, see, thats what happens when heathens like us get tied up with Texas gals Nota :)
    Peace brother

“…like us…”

Sounds more like he is like us now.

:-)

25. Locke n Load says:

Touche’

Looks interesting…

It’s okay, Locke. We aren’t the Borg. Resistance is actually quite effective.

:-D

28. RJ says:

sometime I think the fed gov is more persistant than the borg…

29. RJ says:

Just heard Jim Dement conservative congressman is retiring to take over the Heritage Foundation

Crazy ex-girlfriend calls 750 times in one day and then runs over his mother.

It was in Austin. James, is there something you want to tell us about your aversion to marriage?

31. Greg B says:

Nota, sounds more like a conspiracy in your favor.
    Rather than against. Just sayin’.

I used to live in Austin.

I left a long time ago.

33. BrunDawg says:

Getting a lot of press in Chicago…”First Lady Michelle Obama would defeat Republican Sen. Mark Kirk by 11 points in a hypothetical race for his Illinois Senate seat.”
    If you believe that I have a house for sale…no, really. If that shit happens, my house is for sale.
    I know, I know… so that’s where your draw the line?

34. BrunDawg says:

A video for the economist on your shopping list, just in time for the Christmas season.

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the performance of the flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under the Boyfriend 5.0 system. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.9, but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 7.4, NBA 3.2 and NHL 4.1. Conversation 8.0 also no longer runs and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I’ve tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate

***************************************************************

Dear Desperate,

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 was an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try to enter the command C:/I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and install Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications: Guilt 3.3 and Flowers 7.5. But, remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to such background applications as Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Please remember that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create Snoring Loudly.WAV files. DO NOT install Mother-In-Law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0. It could also potentially cause Husband 1.0 to default to the program: Girlfriend 9.2, which runs in the background and has been known to introduce potentially serious viruses into the Operating System. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and can’t learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to enhance his system performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Single Malt Scotch 4.5 combined with such applications as that old stand-by…Lingerie 6.9 (which has been credited with improved performance of his hardware).

Good Luck,

Tech Support

36. MadBrad says:

Nota, when I got that message from you yesterday it made me very happy and proud. I always knew that you are an intelligent guy and I knew that you had been “knocking” for some time. Doors open at the time when we least expect them. I know that when times are bad, it sure is good to know that there is a God who loves us even on our worst day. It’s incredible to imagine the Truth that the Creator of the Cosmos would send his Son to this world as a humble servant who would die for generations of people who would never love him or bother to learn of him.

I have been going through a trial and I find myself to be lacking. I am thankful to know this prior to Judgment Day. The Lord loves who he chastises. Love him and praise him through the pain.

The Love of Jesus Christ is an incredible thing and I’m glad that you have accepted it.

37. MadBrad says:

I beg a moment in which I can be selfish…

Yesterday, as I was laying around feeling sorry for myself after spending the first part of the day in a fruitless job search, resting my eyes so that I could return back to it in a couple of hours, I followed up with a potential employer who I interviewed with during the week prior to Thanksgiving. The man seems to like me and my persistent effort. I’ve been invited back for the second interview (next Tuesday) that will involve the outside salesman whose accounts I will be handling if I get the position.

There are other, more qualified people who are interested in the position but they are all up North. Their greatest interest seems to be getting out of the cold and into sunny Florida. It will cost the company time and money to get them here and this, perhaps along with my persistent effort, is what is keeping me in consideration.

This will be a challenging job that will be something that will call on product knowledge that I haven’t used in many years. It’s close to my house and at no point will I have to exceed 35 miles per hour to get there. That’s a big plus when driving a vehicle with 236K miles on it.

I ask that my faithful Revo family remember me in their prayers. I’ve been praying for rescue for some time but it is written that the prayers of the faithful avail much. Please pray that my rescue is at hand and that I will soon be back to work. This has been one of the worst periods of my life but this trial has taught me things about myself that I really need to work on and so I must be thankful for the education God has provided. I am so ready to move back into a productive life where I am able to provide for myself and others. Please pray that the Grace and Mercy of Almighty God will allow that to happen.

It is in times of weakness that his strength is made known.

38. MadBrad says:

I also hope that I will be able to solve my communication issues so that I can be here more often.

Thanks, folks. I kept feeling pushed about the issue. Then, the other night I kept thinking “hurry up”, “Hurry up – running out of time – make a choice” so I did. I made a choice that while seemingly simple, was an extremely hard thing for me to do.

That actual asking of forgiveness and seeking Jesus was done in spite of my brain telling it’s not true and my ego saying I don’t need ‘it’.

It was quite the fight, during the actual confessing/accepting. Very hard thing for me to do. Remarkably easy to tell other people that I did, afterward. :-)

I went through the identical process, bro. After an entire adult life of faithless agnosticism, I was hit in the back of the head by the Holy Spirit’s two by four.

Here is Martin Luther’s Augsburg Confession (1530) on Repentance…

Of Repentance they teach that for those who have fallen after Baptism there is remission of sins whenever they are converted and that the Church ought to impart absolution to those thus returning to repentance. Now, repentance consists properly of these two parts: One is contrition, that is, terrors smiting the conscience through the knowledge of sin; the other is faith, which is born of the Gospel, or of absolution, and believes that for Christ’s sake, sins are forgiven, comforts the conscience, and delivers it from terrors. Then good works are bound to follow, which are the fruits of repentance.

Seems pretty familiar, huh?

It’s crazy how somethings never change. I guess I’m unique, just like everyone else… :-)

God Bless you Nota. Perhaps we all should celebrate by having Nota’s Whiskeypalooza Festival. Kind of like the Pabstpalooza I had a couple months ago. Of course, your party would be something special to celebrate. And we could do the real time chat thing. I say plan on it, Sir! I will forgo Pabst that night and go for Irish coffee using Jameson. Good stuff.

43. Locke n Load says:

Great little dissection/snark that fits in nicely with my opinion of food, finances, and planning for the pockeylips.

Honestly, its not just convenience and marketing, its laziness.
    With a couple weeks practice anybody can learn how to build 10 meals around food they like that is not only cheap and nutritious but damn good eatin and FAST.
    Most folks are too damned lazy to put in the effort.
    So go ahead america, keep distracting yourself with 3 soccer leagues for the kids, American Idol, and video games. Just don’t give the Wookie in Chief your blessing to come barging into my schools and demanding my kids eat what she deems appropriate. They’re well fed already thank you. And for probably half of what the rest of you McDrones pay.

44. BaconNeggs says:

Nota and Madbrad as a non believer, I dont pray but I am wishing hard and hoping and perhaps by default “praying” in my own way for you guys, and the bitter winds that life has thrown in your face.

Guys keep on thinking positive and doing the good things you are doing, eventually the cycle changes and those cold hard winds will be at your back, pushing you onwards.

For the past year I have been accompanying my wife to Church and even if part of me is in conflict with all around me there, I do feel a greater sense of calm from just sitting there and thinking deeply of the greater good and my purpose to do some good in life.

Your guys are being tested, hang on the good times will come.

45. Locke n Load says:

Not bad for gaussian blur in less than 30 seconds from a crappy nikon 12gb pocket cam pic, eh?

9 goin on 10, damn but the years fly

46. fubar says:

>Honestly, its not just convenience and marketing, its laziness.

LoL

Last time I was in the grocery store, my eyes almost started bleeding. in the baking section there’s an 8 oz shaker bottle of flour with thickening agent (cornstarch) for $2.14;that and the frozen PB &J’s and the bags containing a pot roast, some shredded carrots and potatoes) your damn right it’s laziness> I’m also starting to think it’s stupidness. people can’t organize a meal or work back a recipe to the bare ingredients. I was going to write a piece on this, but i’m not sure if people can’t or just WON’T anymore. Or is it just me being testy?

your daughter is a doll, btw.

47. BrunDawg says:

I got nothin’…but gratitude.

48. BigJimTX says:

Finally getting home from the not so great white north. My flight gets in 25 minutes late and I have a 30 minute connection. I get to the gate before the departure time and the gate is closed. The gate agent then proceeds to blame me for not being there on time.

I walked away before security showed up.

All afternoon and evening I have been reading The Forgotten Man: A New History of the Great Depression by Amity Shlaes.

It is awesome. I tell you what Revoistas, there is nothing new under the sun. We have been through what we are going through before. The only difference is that we should frickin’ know better after the last disaster.

I enthusiastically recommend this book.

(Paul Krugman hated it. Nuff said.)

50. Locke n Load says:

Ok then southern command Revoistas, this is probably my last announcement re the christmas party. rj, Darth, Sorta..you have all recieved personal invites in your regular emails (yeah, we coblogger admin types know how to find you!)

For the rest of you that are within shouting distance of Revo Southern Command, aka DFW Tx, I’m having a Christmas party the weekend before Christmas with food, booze, and interesting people. This will likely be our last chance at a Fiesta til summer and after that horrendous election I damn well need some drinks with good friends. Mrs Locke wholeheartedly agreed and ok’d the invite so there ya have it.

In the mood for drinks and good food with friends you haven’t met yet?
    My email is on the contact page or you can just reply here, but reply you must. I need to know how big a spread to lay out and if there are preferred drinks!

Any of the rest of you that might be in town are invited as well btw.

Locke OUT!

51. Locke n Load says:

Oh, and RD, I talked with Amity once. I LOVE that woman. Tried in vain to name my first after her. The Forgotten Man is damn near a must read

52. Locke n Load says:

Ok then. Darth pointed out the obvious that I missed… the 22nd might very well be a family night. Friday would certainly be better for many of you. so….
    How many of you would be able to make it on FRIDAY the 21st as opposed to sat the 22nd?
    Show of hands?
    Sorta? Sounds like that might work a lot better for you… rj?

53. Locke n Load says:

Tell the truth, I don’t give a damn if its Friday or Saturday, I really don’t. I’m only kicking myself for not thinking of how many of you might be in family functions on Sat, lol. Stoopid of me, no Q.
    SO, would it be easier if it were Friday the 21st? Early enough to change plans, just let me know

54. Greg B says:

Well isn’t that special.
    Apparently the “rebels” in Syria have captured a chemical weapons facility.

55. Notamobster says:

Again, I’m shocked. Never would seen that coming

How about a nice, five megabyte hard drive? Only $2,495.00.

The SD Chip the size of my pinky fingernail in my phone has 32,000 times more memory than that that hard drive and it cost $19.95

Be sure to page through that catalog from 1983.

$2,495 woould be $5,545.35 in 2011.

$19.95 today would be $8.96 in 1983

58. BigJimTX says:

Locke, I will be unable to make the trip. Thank you for the invite, and I look forward to meeting you all in the future.

The TRS-80 with 16-bit processing power!!! Only $4,999.00!

Add to that, a $1995.00 printer with graphics capability and you too will be able to print 4 pages of text a day!!!

That is freaking awesome, RD!!!

My $30 Epson all-in-one printer has a better processor and more memory than both of those combined. I love looking at this stuff. It makes me giggle. :-)

• notamobster says:

The money-makers are vacating France! Why stay in France at a 75% tax rate when you can move 10 miles across the border into Belgium and save 25%? Makes sense to me.

A Belgian mayor says famed French actor Gerard Depardieu has bought a home and set up legal residence in his small town, lured by the food, the people, the lifestyle — and lower tax rates than back home.

The Socialist government under French President Francois Hollande has infuriated many ultra-rich in France by presenting a 2013 budget that would tax top earners at 75 percent over the first €1 million of annual income.

Belgium’s top rate is 50 percent.

Mayor Daniel Senesael of Nechin, about a kilometer inside Belgium near the French city of Lille, said that “in our conversation, his reasons were also other than those about taxes,” RTL radio reported.

Depardieu’s talent agent didn’t immediately respond to an e-mail from The Associated Press seeking comment.

60. fubar says:

has anyone read any of Ray Kurzweil books?

I started ‘the Singularity is Near’ last nite, sounds like something you guys would be into.

I’m in the process of reading James Wesley, Rawles’ book, Patriots, right now. It reads a lot like RD’s serial – and the Union Creek Journal.

BTW, back in AZ. I have a relative who is at death’s door. Will be here for a while.

63. MadBrad says:

I hate to be a burden on your prayer life but today I was to have a second interview with a company with whom I had an initial interview just before Thanksgiving. Yesterday the branch manager cancelled it because they are close to striking a deal with an employee who wants to relocate to sunny Florida. The job market is very grim right now. Prayer is the only hope I have. If you could remember me I would really appreciate it.

Remembering you, now.

Check this out, while you’re at the library:

65. BrunDawg says:

The state of Illinois would have to allow ordinary citizens to carry weapons under a federal appeals court ruling issued today, but the judges also gave lawmakers 180 days to put their own version of the law in place.

Brad, sending it up right now. He is faithful.

67. AFB says:

Brad — consider it done. You’ve been there for us, and we will be there for you.

68. BrunDawg says:

Union thugs destroying property in MI.

For you brad.

And also for you Nota! I just read your above post. God Bless the both of you!

I can’t decide if this is the luckiest or the unluckiest man in the world.

:-)

The lightning didn’t strike him when he walked. Clearly, he should have obeyed the “Walk don’t run” sign.

72. Locke n Load says:

RD, wtf could he be thinking as he walked away after that?

After the 1st strike: Ha! FU god! can’t get ME you bastard! See? I’m still here!! Stupid religious pricks, all that whooey jeebus nonsense. I swear, there is no WAY there’s an all powerful god and I’ll prove it!
    FU God! I dare ya….

OW! Sonofa….are my SHOES melted?

73. BrunDawg says:

I hope I didn’t break something…
    12/12/12

74. BrunDawg says:

Gun-control group to sue Internet gun advertiser in Oak Brook case

Nota, let’s drop the suit against the spoon and go after car ads.

75. RJM says:

WOW! God is telling that guy something.

“OK, yea Lord, you have my attention!”

What are the marks on the pavement at the strike sites?

Burn marks from lightning?

Or…

Puddles of urine?

77. BrunDawg says:

Playing with electricity while standing in a puddle. No wonder he got it again.

78. MadBrad says:

As the job search continues, it appears to me that prayers are being answered.

BUT FIRST, a story…

While at Work Source today a veterans counselor let me know how I could get paid $1,473.00 per month, for a year, to attend school for technical training in any number of highly bogus and low/no paying career fields. He said that I don’t have to spend that money paying for classes because that’s what a Pell Grant is for. He also said that he could help me get more disability from the V.A. He said
    that if I played my cards right I could be pulling in about $2,800.00 a month.

I told him that I would just rather have an actual job, hopefully actually related to my actual career field.

It was yesterday that I was walking around like a Zombie. I was devastated by the cancellation of job interview #2 with the old G.E. Supply. I was tired and beaten down, so I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while. Then I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to get back up and DO SOMETHING, even though the same stuff I had been doing was producing no results.

I went back to the Work Source Center for some more computer time in the job search mode. I checked my e-mail and a person I know on the inside of a business that will be hiring in January had sent me an employment application. Then about 20 minutes later a recruiter from the HR department of a national company whose headquarters is 3.1 miles from my house called. She likes my resume and said that I have all the qualifications they are looking for to fill a very good position I have been applying for since they began recruiting back in November. It’s a job with salary plus commission and a good package of benefits. It even has a gymnasium in its basement, should I decide to use it and I can’t see why I wouldn’t.

Anyway, they are having a career expo there tomorrow afternoon and she wants me to come down there with several printed resumes and meet some of the department heads. I am told by a former employee that I am just the guy they will be wanting to get to know. This will be followed by another interview to set salary, fill out paperwork and take a drug test. They are starting a new hire orientation the first of January and the HR person says that if all goes as expected I will be in it.

This could only happen by the Grace of God. Thank you for all the prayers that have been offered on my behalf. The suspense is killing me but I really feel like the siege is about to be lifted.

Without my Revo family I could not have made it this far.

Bless you, Brad. Prayers continue.

80. Locke n Load says:

Awesomew news Brad! feels like this ones it…

Hang in there, Brad. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

You know, I am pretty sure the dude in the lightning video is MadBrad. Brad has the weirdest extreme dichotomy of good and bad luck I have ever seen. Only Brad could be jinxed enough to get hit by lightning twice in two minutes. Only Brad could be charmed enough to walk away from both hits.

Had to be Brad….

Congrats, Brad! That’s quite a development!

84. Ray Davies says:

Best of Luck Brad, you’ve got a helluva lot of people pulling for you. We’ll keep a warm thought for you tomorrow

Well that visit from Brian Westley sure was fun. What a way to work out the keyboard. He should come back sometime.

86. Locke n Load says:

Ok, I give up. What in the world is going on with the Revo formatting?
    Not that I don’t like it, but is my browser on acid or am I drunk?

Screwing with brian was fun, but it did get a little tedious. After he exhausted his arsenal and started repeating, it was over. And the comment was priceless. Words to the effect: if you want us on your side, don’t try so hard to be a prick, which is a very small dick. I also appreciated him re-stating every statement from the Revo side. That’s a psychological flag boasting you live in your parent’s basement. Hey bri! How’s my spelling?

Brian’s almost 60 years old, sorta! Almost 60 – acting like that. Can you imagine?

Locke – that’s the new Revo theme. Had to be updated. WordPress doesn’t like old people…

89. Locke n Load says:

Honestly, the nested format is WAY overdue. Been asking for this for years. Going to take me a bit to find all the other goodies tho.
    Now whats say we mnake something intelligible out of the MASSIVE archives and category lists?
    I know its a royal pain in the ass RD but for the sake of clarity and coherence, we have to figure a way at attempting the seemingly impossible.
    I’m up for helping if you want to split the workload. Seriously sir, it has to be done. You know it does

Wait, how’d you guys get avatars?? :o