As the Bamster tries to distract the media and American from discussing the “real issues”, it is instructive to recall how he felt about distractions in 2008. Here are some Obama quotes. You won’t be hearing this sort of thing from him this time around.
• “You could see race bubbling up in a way that was distracting from the issues that I think are so important to America right now.” March 2008
• “We knew that the closer we got to the change we seek, the more we’d see of the politics we’re trying to end — the attacks and distortions that try to distract us from the issues that matter.” March 2008
• “It’s easy to get caught up in the distractions and the silliness and the tit for tat that consumes our politics.” April 2008
• ” Yes, we know what’s coming. … The same efforts to distract us from the issues that affect our lives by pouncing on every gaffe and association and fake controversy in the hope that the media will play along.” May 2008
Subscribe to the IBD Editorials Podcast
• “When we get distracted by those kinds of questions, I think we do a disservice to the American people.” July 2008
• “Sen. McCain and his operatives are gambling that he can distract you with smears rather than talk to you about substance. … I’m going to keep talking about the issues that matter — about the economy and health care and education and energy.” October 2008
Our team of qualified writers has always been helping students improve their grades by submitting well-written and well-researched custom essays. Every essay writer that makes it to our team has to go through a strict process – this is the reason why these writers are always in a position to deliver quality work all the times.